• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic (Happy 2020s!)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's like LP has it written down exactly when he's going to sub in guys.

Y'all think i'm playing, he definitely does lol. Dude has an entire script that only changes for foul trouble/injuries. He doesn't have an ounce of feel for the game. It's obvious as hell. He's an eenie meenie miney moe, damn I hope this works type of coach at this point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Goodwin ( +15 ) in 9 minutes

Huerter ( -17 ) in 16 minutes

Crazy that the G-League player leads us in scoring right now.

If LP starts Huerter after the half that just proves how little he actually knows about the game of basketball

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Goodwin ( +15 ) in 9 minutes

Huerter ( -17 ) in 16 minutes

Crazy that the G-League player leads us in scoring right now.

I would bet money that LP plays Crabbe and Bembry just as many minutes or more each for the whole game.

• Haha 1

Kevin needs to defend Wesley Iwundu 

Cam needs to play with more energy on offense. Play harder

John always struggles v. Orlando. Just set great screens and open up the driving lane for Hunter, Cam, Godwin, Kevin, and Bembry.

Edited by NBASupes

4 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Y'all think i'm playing, he definitely does lol. Dude has an entire script that only changes for foul trouble/injuries. He doesn't have an ounce of feel for the game. It's obvious as hell. He's an eenie meenie miney moe, damn I hope this works type of coach at this point.

I can understand "a script" in the 1st quarter.  But after that, everything should be strictly be determined by player performance, team performance, player fatigue, and foul trouble.

The script will always be flawed though, if he continues to play Vince at the 4.  Issac ( one of my fantasy team stars ), had a field day with Vince on him.

• Like 1