• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

59 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He also swore to Pete Babcock before the trade that he would resign here. Only reason why Pete went through with that deal. I'm glad he didn't stay though. That money went to get Deke. People forget that.

Well part of it. The rest was getting rid of Augmon and Long. What I hated most was Deke not getting a chance to play with plastic man.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eggsactly.  I'd just prefer he not say anything.

Now we're gonna have to tie him up and beat the info out of him just wait patiently until something happens. 😁

Hey @NBASupes, wanna meet up for dranks?

ETA: Anybody got a van they no longer need and a couple burner phones?  For ... reasons.

Let’s just say I’m Morgan Freeman in Shawshank. You want it, you got it! Wait, what’s this for again? 🤔 You need a white van or something.. 😶 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Let’s just say I’m Morgan Freeman in Shawshank. You want it, you got it! Wait, what’s this for again? 🤔 You need a white van or something.. 😶 

Yeah, a torture wagon van would be nice to have on our way to saphron's murder shack quait cottage in the woods.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's right, saphron.

On a side note, do you still have that remote cabin out in the woods where no one can hear you scream?

Just thinking of places we can have supes' surprise "birthday" party. *wink* *wink*

I’m bustin ...oh my ugly laugh is coming out. This is classic. With Soth demanding you not to push supes...oh my tears of joy..please can we frame this thread 🧵? Comon mods you gotta love this...

IF YOU DON’T LOVE ❤️ THIS YOU DONT LOVE SQUAWK!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, a torture wagon van would be nice to have on our way to saphron's murder shack quait cottage in the woods.

Don’t do this I can’t bust out this ugly laugh there r ladies around. Damn man y’all got me today I don’t even care 😆 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

There isn't a LeBron in this years class, not even close. It really is a weak group. 

This is why I don't get the heartache about trading the BKN pick. Folks act like there's some great get in the 17-20 range this year and I'm hugely skeptical. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I am sworn to secrecy on this but just know. The guys Atlanta is targeting for 2020 offseason, they are targeting right now for the 2nd half of the season. While it's unlikely many of their interests will be traded for or demands met for a trade. One and maybe two could. 

I can't say more than that but we got plans. We really got plans. I hope ya'll Trae fans happy because this year is the end of the rebuilt. We are going for the playoffs moving forward. 

You can’t tell us anything but maybe something could happen. Well damn. This changes everything.

This is a different level. Before, we didn't even care about fit outside of the core group. Now, the entire team will fit the plan moving forward.

We have graduated from asset accumulation to building a team. Funny because we are in last place in the entire league. Lol

I don’t think Schlenk can make it happen.

I don’t think he is cutout for it.

Edited by Plainview1981

6 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I don’t think Schlenk can make it happen.

I don’t think he is cutout for it.

Travis is good at what he does but this is critical. Building out a roster is hard work. We have scrubs before trying to do it BudCox, decent but mediocre guys do it BK and Sund, and talented guys do it in Ferry. It's not easy to do. It was the most critical part to Golden State success before Durant joined.

This is a different level. Before, we didn't even care about fit outside of the core group. Now, the entire team will fit the plan moving forward.

We have graduated from asset accumulation to building a team. Funny because we are in last place in the entire league. Lol

Does that involve possible scheme change? Both offensively and defensively?

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Bertans.  Book it.

Honestly yeah I can see Schlenk loving a trade for him 

20 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Future HOF? I barely spoke beyond his rookie year for the most part Stevie Wonder. I had extremely high expectations  for his rookie season and did not live up to them and I knew instantly in the preseason that he wouldn't. 

The most I've ever said about the future with Reddish is he can be the best player on this team one day and he could be the best player in the league one day. I still stand by those statements. 

You said so many things, almost all of which were ridiculous.  Maybe you were just drunk, it's cool.  I'll let you speak for yourself:

1) "He [Cam] is the NBA's Randy Moss."  Uhmmm.  Randy's a first ballot HOFer and a unicorn who literally changed the way the game is played, even changed the desired physical specs of a WR.  Cam is just another unskilled wang in a league full of them.

2) "Cam has the range to shoot consistently from 30ft".  Please, Lord, no.

3) "Cam could end up with a rare 3 to 4 OBPM as a rookie".  Yeah it's rare alright.  How about -5.4 so far?  Battling with Jordan Poole for one of the worst marks of all time.

4) "He sky over Zion for a board.  This look like a 3.7 REBs guy?"  He made a nice play that one time!  Not looking like a high end rebounder for a 6'9" guy, 5.4 boards per 36. It's not too bad really, considering that way he's utilized.  

5) "Probably the easiest transition since Al Horford ... Probably the easiest transition of all rookies in along (sic) time."

6) "If he matches his offensive impact with his defensive impact, he would be one of the best VORP and BPM rookies since Tim Duncan and rivaling Tim Duncan".  We talked about OBPM, how about DBPM?  -0.8, a tick worse than Jabari Parker at -0.7.  That in the 36th percentile of NBA players.  You did say you liked BPM as a measure right?  When I say he's ok defensively, I'm think I'm probably being generous.  You like VORP too, -0.9, right there with DeAndre Hunter (who has also had a disaster of a season) as second worst in the league to, again, Jordan Poole.

You had at least one thing right:
1) "Cam has an NBA body already".  Yep, elite length, quickness, leaping, lateral movement are all on display in his rookie season.  These God given traits are what got him drafted so high.  The thing that all of that has in common is that none of it is a basketball skill.  He's going to need to acquire some of those to remain in the league past his rookie deal.  He can shoot FT's at an 80% clip, so maybe he can work on his dribble drives and his left hand to get to the line more and offset some of the transitional problems he's having with shooting the ball.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, txsting said:

You said so many things, almost all of which were ridiculous.  Maybe you were just drunk, it's cool.  I'll let you speak for yourself:

1) "He [Cam] is the NBA's Randy Moss."  Uhmmm.  Randy's a first ballot HOFer and a unicorn who literally changed the way the game is played, even changed the desired physical specs of a WR.  Cam is just another unskilled wang in a league full of them.

2) "Cam has the range to shoot consistently from 30ft".  Please, Lord, no.

3) "Cam could end up with a rare 3 to 4 OBPM as a rookie".  Yeah it's rare alright.  How about -5.4 so far?  Battling with Jordan Poole for one of the worst marks of all time.

4) "He sky over Zion for a board.  This look like a 3.7 REBs guy?"  He made a nice play that one time!  Not looking like a high end rebounder for a 6'9" guy, 5.4 boards per 36. It's not too bad really, considering that way he's utilized.  

5) "Probably the easiest transition since Al Horford ... Probably the easiest transition of all rookies in along (sic) time."

6) "If he matches his offensive impact with his defensive impact, he would be one of the best VORP and BPM rookies since Tim Duncan and rivaling Tim Duncan".  We talked about OBPM, how about DBPM?  -0.8, a tick worse than Jabari Parker at -0.7.  That in the 36th percentile of NBA players.  You did say you liked BPM as a measure right?  When I say he's ok defensively, I'm think I'm probably being generous.  You like VORP too, -0.9, right there with DeAndre Hunter (who has also had a disaster of a season) as second worst in the league to, again, Jordan Poole.

You had at least one thing right:
1) "Cam has an NBA body already".  Yep, elite length, quickness, leaping, lateral movement are all on display in his rookie season.  These God given traits are what got him drafted so high.  The thing that all of that has in common is that none of it is a basketball skill.  He's going to need to acquire some of those to remain in the league past his rookie deal.  He can shoot FT's at an 80% clip, so maybe he can work on his dribble drives and his left hand to get to the line more and offset some of the transitional problems he's having with shooting the ball.

Are you done? You said I called him a future HOF. Where? All I ever said he was he would break the NBA as a rookie which I was wrong about. I'll take my L for that. It is what it is. I've been wrong before and will be wrong again in the future. As I said, until they play in the NBA, it's always up for grabs. 

• Like 4