• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Can't put a good 2nd half together on both ends

Come on now supes! You got to admit if Drummond was playing in this game he’d give us some easy baskets and sabonis would have a lot of body to deal with.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Come on now supes! You got to admit if Drummond was playing in this game he’d give us some easy baskets and sabonis would have a lot of body to deal with.

Drummond is playing and has five boards in the 1st quarter; that is some exciting math over 4 quarters. I guess there is still nothing imminent since he is playing.

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

Stop thinking I don't think Drummond is an upgrade. I don't think he is worth trading for unless the price is right. Considering his current salary, what he wants and what he is really worth, I am not interested 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Stop thinking I don't think Drummond is an upgrade. I don't think he is worth trading for unless the price is right. Considering his current salary, what he wants and what he is really worth, I am not interested 

So you wanna give a 2nd rd draft pick for a player like Drummond.  This thought process is why we are the worst team in the NBA.  

• Like 1