• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He served as both a primary ball-handler and an off-ball complement with the starters, and his ability to both initiate and finish plays ties the Hawks together in ways it couldn’t be prior to his emergence. He had 12 of his 26 points in the third quarter, and his ability to keep a defensive-minded lineup afloat on offense early in the fourth quarter was central to Atlanta holding the Pacers at bay.

Am actually pretty surprised by the solid ball handling but am very happy with what he showed especially with a ton of minutes like that. His gun was really on as well.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Very much agree. We beat a team with 22 wins already and we were short handed once again. Very good win and a lot of really great play by our backcourt.

And we got nothing from Hunter offensively..

Too bad all SEkou and the rest of the NBA TV jokers talked about was VC old ass. Not how Trae/Huerter and the young Hawks upset the Pacers..Getting tired of that  VC shit...smh

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, terrell said:

Too bad all SEkou and the rest of the NBA TV jokers talked about was VC old ass. Not how Trae/Huerter and the young Hawks upset the Pacers..Getting tired of that  VC shit...smh

Thank You!

Just mention him then move on to the game.   I don't need to hear the fifty thousandth 'is Vince the best dunker' conversation.

It was a good game too.  Too bad no one who watched NbaTv realized that.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Thank You!

Just mention him then move on to the game.   I don't need to hear the fifty thousandth 'is Vince the best dunker' conversation.

Ya I love Vince but can we please get to the beef 🥩! Where’s the beef? 😐 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i dont know if its been mentioned, but Bruno looked pretty good at PF last night...I know someone was always clamoring for LP to play him there more. Cant remember who it was. But they might be right. lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Thank You!

Yep. Sekou gets on my nerves so bad. THinks he knows everything now. lol. Not to mention, Hes on the "Trae isnt an allstar because his team is bad" bandwagon.. But is all over Doncic regardless of how he plays...You got your start in Atlanta fool. Represent..smh

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, terrell said:

i dont know if its been mentioned, but Bruno looked pretty good at PF last night...I know someone was always clamoring for LP to play him there more. Cant remember who it was. But they might be right. lol

It might have been me.  I have mentioned it before.

:smug:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, High5 said:

It looks so easy for Len when he has a good game. Makes you wonder how he ever scores under 10. 

Also interesting that Trae had arguably the best quarter of his career when he barely touched the ball in the first few minutes. Can't remember him ever taking a backseat like that before and then he just went nuclear. 

Nuke on, Trae!

• Like 1