• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

That was 🤒 lw3! The Nuggets are an enigma in the league. Their style reminds me of an Indy Pacers style where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Not to discredit their stars ⭐️ but more under the radar stars. I kind of like Connelly’s style...and Pritchard..and Mike Malone’s style. Used to watch his dad Brendan with the Pistons back in the day.

We got a little momentum going. Looking forward to seeing Hunter. I think he’s learning the nuances of the game and that’s why the ups and downs. But the ups are really up and downs are really down. 

Nuggets -7.5  o/u 224

Let’s see if we can string 2 in a row. 

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Gang's all Back! Almost.

I can’t wait for Trae, John Kev and Jabari to all be in the lineup healthy and firing at the same time. 

Im sure it’s only happened 3 or 4 times all year. 

I want those names to get momentum and chemistry because we can light anyone up when they’re feeling it and on 

• Like 3

• Moderators

image-asset.jpeg

As always, Uncle Pawl stays True To Atlanta.

https://www.core4atlanta.com/about-us-1

CORE4 is founded on a dream by the 4 Millsap brothers---a dream to share their talents, training and success to change the lives of players, coaches and parents through athletic achievement, education and life skill development.

Through the coaching and inspiration of their uncle, DeAngelo Simmons, Paul, John, Abe and Elijah, have come together to inspire a new generation with the 4 principles that have guided their personal and professional lives.  At CORE 4, each participant will learn the Power of 4: Character, Community, Commitment and Competition, and how it will lead to life success both on and off the court.

The Millsap family lives and breathes the Power of 4—just ask Paul, who proudly wears the #4 on his jersey in honor of his belief and dedication to these 4 life-changing principles.

To share this dream with others, the Millsap 4 and DeAngelo Simmons have built a state-of-the-art facility and developed an exceptional training protocol to share the Power of 4 with players, coaches and parents.

To the Millsap family, The Power of 4 is more than a statement, a catch phrase, or a number on a jersey…it is a number carried in their hearts to inspire and lift up the lives of all those they touch.

This-Is-It-Southern-Kitchen-and-BBQ-inte

https://www.fastcasual.com/news/atlanta-based-barbecue-joint-names-ceo-partners-with-nba-player/

It's been a busy year for This Is It! Southern Kitchen and BBQ, an Atlanta-based Southern home-style restaurant brand. It's named Tamala Fowler as CEO, launched a franchising program, signed professional NBA player Paul Millsap as its first area developer and partnered with a Food Network celebrity chef, according to a company press release...

Basketball and barbecue

During his time in Atlanta playing for the Atlanta Hawks, Millsap became a frequent visitor to This Is It! restaurants and was drawn to the brand's emphasis on family and its mix of homemade BBQ, seafood and soul food. As the brand's first area developer for Greater Atlanta, he plans to open at least three locations in the area, with the first of these restaurants to open by mid-2020.

"While I was living in Atlanta, I fell in love with This Is It! restaurants for their delicious food and strong focus on family and Southern hospitality," Millsap said in the release. "As a longtime fan of the brand, I jumped at the opportunity to expand this concept throughout Georgia and am excited for This Is It! to become a large part of my future in the restaurant industry."

~lw3

• Like 4