• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Dnice said:

They need help on the gjass. I saw the leading scorers on NBA tv, and John has 3 rebounds everyone else 0.

Drummond looking pretty good right about now. Jokic just set a career high for points in a quarter and finished with 27.

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I am not enjoying the Vince Carter farewell tour

Why does he get minutes? It boggles the mind.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I don't care much if Joker (minus-6) goes for 60, just keep his assist options down. Stop the Birthday Boy, Save the World!

That left corner layup line is looking mighty nice so far. Keep sending shooters there!

Collins seems a touch sluggish, hopefully just getting readjusted after the back injury. We'll need some defensive stops from Bruno in the second half to sneak back in this baby.

And if Trae can cut down on the sloppy dribbling and make sharper passes that'd be cool. Easy for me to say without 3 Nuggets draped all over me.

Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I don't care much if Joker (minus-6) goes for 60, just keep his assist options down. Stop the Birthday Boy, Save the World!

That left corner layup line is looking mighty nice so far. Keep sending shooters there!

Collins seems a touch sluggish, hopefully just getting readjusted after the back injury. We'll need some defensive stops from Bruno in the second half to sneak back in this baby.

And if Trae can cut down on the sloppy dribbling and make sharper passes that'd be cool. Easy for me to say without 3 Nuggets draped all over me.

Go Hawks!

~lw3

Good grief.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Bruno has missed some bunnies but the attempts look really good. He may have some potential as a scorer in the future

He has legit post moves.  His issue is that he's not going up strong every time.  That finesse stuff don't work around the rim in the NBA.

With Collins about to foul out, they may need him toward the end of this game.