• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Has to include Lavert rigth?

Levert is right there with Dinwiddle and Allen.  All nice guys to have as your 4-7 players in the rotation.  None are really core pieces worthy of being the best piece of a trade for James Harden.

2 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Looking to be another uneventful day, let's just nab Onyeka tomorrow and mail it in. 

Yup that’s what I’m hoping for now . Get joe Harris maybe 

Just now, Sothron said:

Sounds like we are not going to get Hayward and if the megatrade goes through where we are stuck with Swiggy P's max deal I think that means our cap space situation has shrunk.

Honestly I don’t think you have anything to worry about . 

"This is big. Remember, Aron Baynes actually accepted his player option in Boston before being traded to Phoenix on draft night. With the draft tomorrow, it’s possible Hayward is positioning himself to avoid that always surprising “draft night trade” that became of Baynes".

Hmm?

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's not happening. 

Why do you say that?

Just now, terrell said:

"This is big. Remember, Aron Baynes actually accepted his player option in Boston before being traded to Phoenix on draft night. With the draft tomorrow, it’s possible Hayward is positioning himself to avoid that always surprising “draft night trade” that became of Baynes".

Hmm?

IIRC Baynes was not happy about it either.

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hmm?

Interesting. This could be big in multiple ways 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Last year's crew was missing JC for much of the year, Dedmon for the vast majority and Capela for the entire seasons.  Even if we run it back with only some useful vets and a new lottery pick, we won't be the same team next season.

We will be better but I’m not sure if we will be playoff better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Last year's crew was missing JC for much of the year, Dedmon for the vast majority and Capela for the entire seasons.  Even if we run it back with only some useful vets and a new lottery pick, we won't be the same team next season.

It's looking like useful vets will be slim pickings