• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Supes Was on point......

I don't know how a SnT is possible but Boston wants a TPE so they can do a blockbuster deal. Can someone @thecampster tell me how this is possible. This is what I got about a hour ago from a Boston lead. Aren't these guys hard capped?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Supes Was on point......

Tue, November 17, 2020, 6:32 PM EST·1 min read

The Atlanta Hawks are in play in an attempt to acquire Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

A sign-and-trade deal is a possible route, but Atlanta is equipped with the most cap space in the league at around $44 million and can simply sign Hayward to a hefty multi-year deal if he decided to decline his option.

giphy.gif

Just now, NBASupes said:

I don't know how a SnT is possible but Boston wants a TPE so they can do a blockbuster deal. Can someone @thecampster tell me how this is possible. This is what I got about a hour ago from a Boston lead. Aren't these guys hard capped?

I hope we dont give up #6. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Other than how is it possible I would like to know why in the hell would we want to help the Celtics out . The only way I would help is if you give us Hayward and Smart.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta is actually getting value back in this case. They don't have to help Boston but for some dumbass reason, we are.

Yeah I don’t like that we are helping them ...I really hate that 

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta is actually getting value back in this case. They don't have to help Boston but for some dumbass reason, we are.

Hayward's cap hold is still on the books. They may be hard capped for signing someone else, but Hayward can sign an extension and be traded.  Once traded Boston is under the cap and can make more moves.  

I think hard  cap comes into play whenever you try to sign a free agent.  This is just me ranting without researching but I'm pretty sure that's why they can give him an extension and send him to the Hawks.

No idea why the Hawks will do that.

Edited by marco102