• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Moderators
  • Like 1

Where is Jae Crowder going to go?  That's my question.  Dude is a winner, a great locker room guy.  Everywhere he goes he's on good teams.

Forget Bogdan, develop Huerter instead.  We need to develop guys to the point where they are truly valuable.  Most of the players who have big value in this league, who are now 26-27 years old, they doubled and tripled their value in their first 4 years.  

Forget Hayward, starter minutes on the wing need to be going to Hunter and Cam.  They have to play against the best to be the best.  They are very valuable now, but they have the potential to double (or more) in value if developed well.

Don't go buying stocks that have peaked and are expensive like Bogdan and Hayward.  Why else go through a rebuild if you're not going to stick it out?  Everyone wants a f***ing shortcut.  

Jae is PERFECT for this bench.  A similar guy at the combo guard position would be a great look as well.  And that's it.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, txsting said:

Where is Jae Crowder going to go?  That's my question.  Dude is a winner, a great locker room guy.  Everywhere he goes he's on good teams.

Forget Bogdan, develop Huerter instead.  We need to develop guys to the point where they are truly valuable.  Most of the players who have big value in this league, who are now 26-27 years old, they doubled and tripled their value in their first 4 years.  

Forget Hayward, starter minutes on the wing need to be going to Hunter and Cam.  They have to play against the best to be the best.  They are very valuable now, but they have the potential to double (or more) in value if developed well.

Don't go buying stocks that have peaked and are expensive like Bogdan and Hayward.  Why else go through a rebuild if you're not going to stick it out?  Everyone wants a f***ing shortcut.  

Jae is PERFECT for this bench.  A similar guy at the combo guard position would be a great look as well.  And that's it.  

I'd be happy adding Crowder to the bench.

Rondo at $15 M, 2 years at $7.5 M. will not use up our payroll.  I like this much better than any $25M. per year player we might or might not sign as a free agent.

Be stingy.  When it's gone, it's gone.  Bargain comes around.  Can't.  I'm broke...

😃

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'd be happy adding Crowder to the bench.

8 minutes ago, txsting said:

We have $44m. I want Hayward AND Crowder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Rondo is a name now more then a player you can trust for long periods of time.

His D has taken a significant step back and his shooting is non existant ... I am not really excited about getting a 34 year old washed up point guard.

And a dude who is used to playing on championship caliber teams.  I can't see him being happy in Atlanta.  Could be wrong though....at 34 you're probably starting to see things through different lenses as a basketball player.  

1 minute ago, txsting said:

And a dude who is used to playing on championship caliber teams.  I can't see him being happy in Atlanta.  Could be wrong though....at 34 you're probably starting to see things through different lenses as a basketball player.  

I'm leery too.  But we're also talking about a guy that has won multiple titles so maybe his outlook has changed a bit and he's looking for a role to give back a little of his experience and expertise?  I don't know.  I would only want him if he's committed to where the Hawks are and wants to help get to a next level.  In essence, as long as he understands the situation and wants to be a part to help then I'm fine with it at a reasonable price.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Atlanta does have interest in Rondo but not at 15 million per year. Atlanta hasn't made an offer yet. Forget what reports say, we haven't made an offer. Any reports saying we made an offer is lying. We do have interest. Two different things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta does have interest in Rondo but not at 15 million per year. Atlanta hasn't made an offer yet. Forget what reports say, we haven't made an offer. Any reports saying we made an offer is lying. We do have interest. Two different things.

Well I heard the clippers or lakers were offering 5.5 mil over two years so the 7.5 mil from Atlanta didn’t shock me if it were true .

as long as it’s not more than 7.5 over two years I’m all for rondo coming here.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

You realize he was a starter on a playoff team? ECF team

He is not a set starter.  He started 11 of 80 games the season before and then started 8 of 20 games for the Heat after the trade.  He can be a filler starter or a good 6th man type at this stage in his career.

He started at PF in Miami in the playoffs because of how they wanted to play and their lack of alternatives.  

If he wants to be locked in as the starter, this probably isn't the right place for him (even though I wouldn't rule out him starting games for us if we signed him).

• Like 3