• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huh? Jimmy? MAGIC??

In any case here's why Russ wants to be traded:

"Russell Westbrook wants to join a team where he can have a similar role as he had in OKC"...meaning he wants the ball. He didn't like his role playing with Harden, you think he love it playing with Trae?

https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/status/1326688707185836032?s=20

Yea, that's a no go right there. 

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huh? Jimmy? MAGIC??

"Russell Westbrook wants to join a team where he can have a similar role as he had in OKC"...meaning he wants the ball. He didn't like his role playing with Harden, you think he love it playing with Trae?

That’s good enough for me to know that the hawks aren’t on his short list as claimed by the no name man 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huh? Jimmy? MAGIC??

🤷‍♂️

If you haven't noticed, coming up with realistic outcomes isn't my thing. I just like throwing as much outrageous ish on a wall as possible, so when the eventual one inevitably sticks, I get to own it.

Thems the rules.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, bird_dirt said:

🤷‍♂️

If you haven't noticed, coming up with realistic outcomes isn't my thing. I just like throwing as much outrageous ish on a wall as possible, so when the eventual one inevitably sticks, I get to own it.

Thems the rules.

Ask kg for a ride to 2021. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae is not joining Lebron. That idea was already squashed by his dad when he first joined Klutch.

Trae is his own person. Wants players to join him where he is and not the other way around.

Further reasoning why we need to put a winner around him before he starts to change his mind. Even Bron couldn't stay loyal to a crap Cavs franchise (twice) despite wanting so bad to bring them glory.

Traes dad is the best on Twitter. I follow him only because he unconsciously gives off some hawks news as well as info about Trae lol

• Like 3

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, JTB said:

That may not be true that the hawks are on his short list . It’s just a tweet I saw in another hawks group that our fellow fans are going crazy about.

@NBASupes or @thecampster can confirm but I am almost sure it’s not true 

IF it was said by anybody other than a fan, then I think it's probably his agent.  In our position, there will be several players that say that want to come to Atlanta just because we have capspace and it will make other teams move. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, gurpilo said:

We were not trying to win until now. We are not filling the team with crap FAs, we are filling the team with good players for now on. You must add to last year team Capela and hopefully Skal, that is a big plus on the front court. 

I expect Hawks to make at least 3 additional FA signings, 2 wings and a PG, hopefully a backup PF is also signed. One of the wings we are targeting is apparently Hayward which would be again a big plus. I think the players we are signing will be real contributors and will elevate the team level.

#6th pick is a real asset, there is a reason teams are trying to move up. Advija, Toppin, Okongwu, Haliburton, Hayes, 3 of those will be available and are really good prospects that can grow with our team. I prefer Haliburton and Okongwud but would be happy also with Advija or Hayes.

There is absolutely no reason to trade this asset for a one year rental even though Jrue is a real good player. Is not that we need to give our pick to receive a good vet, we have tons of cap space and can sign them, there are players as valuable as Jrue that fit on the timeline Hawks are following, Jrue does not. If we end with Hayward you get same impact without giving anything.

Jrue is a fantastic player. Reason he was not winning with Davis was how the roster was built, rest of the team was absolutely crap specially on the wings.

All of this.  :yes:

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

He's in Atlanta for three more years minimum. Let the young core develop. I support trades for Holiday or Hayward, but at the right price.

I agree.  I dont mean trade the pick for a one year rental.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Even if Russell Westbrook leaves, he was told Harden is Houston and he's going no where. This is looking bleak to me for Houston. Only time will reveal.

All this news about hawks being on westbrick short list is false right ? 

I believe it is I just want to read you say it.

12 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

You just cant keep rebuilding and not win.  Trae would walk in that scenario.  

I’m surprised devin Booker and towns didn’t walk in that scenario but I definitely agree that Trae will not be like them . I of course don’t know any of these players but Trae just don’t seem like money is going to influence him to stay. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I think you trade the pick if you can get a Holliday or Heyward.  Our young kids need a winning environment.  Time to turn the corner and get into the playoffs. 

#6 is an overpay for Hayward even with an extension.

#6 for Jrue and #13 without an extension, if he signs an extension, drop #13.

12 minutes ago, JTB said:

All this news about hawks being on westbrick short list is false right ? 

I believe it is I just want to read you say it.

Yes. Lol