• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Despite the Sixers' winning ways of late, they're just 2-4 this month away from Wells Fargo Center. The two road wins: by 3 at MSG against the Knicks, by 6 across town in Brooklyn two days later. Both wins were without Embiid, but with Al and Josh Richardson. They lost last week in Toronto by 12.

~lw3

• Moderators

No changes on the 5:30 injury report list, as Scott and Embiid are "Available" while Simmons is still "Probable".

Even without Horford to contend with, Collins will again have his hands full with Embiid, as Alex Len (hip) and Bruno Fernando (calf) remain out of commission. Expect another good heaping of Damian Jones (22 minutes, +18 @ TOR) this evening.

~lw3

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Collins can't handle Embiid and shouldn't be asked to do so.  I'm hoping that management will see this and recognize his long-term role is as the team's 4 and not as the 5.  For this game, I can't scream about it too much because we just have so few alternatives to him available.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Wow.  I'm shocked Jones is starting.  Looks like even LP has no illusions about how Collins will get pushed around.

How many fouls in the 1st qtr for JOnes? Our Big Man rotation is a joke.

Edited by terrell