• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I'm gonna say something that may be a little controversial, but I've never liked a player playing an entire quarter even when he's scorching hot.

I get it. Ride with him while he's hot.  But then you have to sit him for the majority of the next quarter and more often than not, they are out of rhythm when they come back in. Just dont like it.

My counter is just play him more minutes. Getting 40 mins one night isn't going to kill Trae Young. 

• Like 1

Good basketball game. Hunter, Reddish, Collins, Huerter, even Jones and Vince are adding with some balanced scoring. But Trae is the masked man tonight. I am listening to the away broadcast, one announcer was like " a dbl/dbl in the 1st quarter, I have never seen anything like this" 😁

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, enrique said:

OMG! Just got in from work...I am stunned!!! Is the whole team balling? Or just Trae?

Obviously no one is playing much D😂

Certainly great to see Ben Simmons posting his normal 0-0 from 3

Mostly it's Trae and Vince. The supporting cast is hitting some open shots which is helping things. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, enrique said:

By the way, the sixers are going to be PO'd like no one before...we will see how we handle their punch straight into the face!

The hornet nest has been shaken...hope we play like never before and take this game!!! 

Sixers SUCK on the road, and they are short handed. Honestly with the way they came out I don't think they even bothered to watch tape on us. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Sixers SUCK on the road, and they are short handed. Honestly with the way they came out I don't think they even bothered to watch tape on us. 

No excuse - If they are short handed, we are missing two hands. 

We are playing Vince at Center versus Embiid.

Besides, we've always played Philly tough. Embiid never steps up on the Trae PnR defense.

• Like 2