• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Ok I’m not going to lie I was pissed too about this but it’s all good.

i have to agree with this guy and pops when seeing this!....Bruno can’t be allowing opponents  to get in Traes face as a matter of fact none of Traes teammates can especially the big men.

ariza could have broken Traes jaw all over a nutmeg! Next time whatever big is on the floor got to help trae step to whomever wants to commit cheap ass fouls! 
I have a good feeling dedmon and capela will have a bit of Charles Oakley in them when it comes to their teammates especially Trae. We got to get mean out there!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JTB said:

i have to agree with this guy and pops when seeing this!....Bruno can’t be allowing opponents  to get in Traes face as a matter of fact none of Traes teammates can especially the big men.

ariza could have broken Traes jaw all over a nutmeg! Next time whatever big is on the floor got to help trae step to whomever wants to commit cheap ass fouls! 
I have a good feeling dedmon and capela will have a bit of Charles Oakley in them when it comes to their teammates especially Trae. We got to get mean out there!

Was Bruno supposed to clock him in the face? That would be a suspension. So is he supposed to do the fake "hold me back" BS? What exactly did you want him to do?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Was Bruno supposed to clock him in the face? That would be a suspension. So is he supposed to do the fake "hold me back" BS? What exactly did you want him to do?

Get in his grill, be aggressive, let them know that shit ain’t gon fly....no buddy buddy stuff with the opponent 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

Where all the Huerter H8ers at?

19pts on 6/10 shooting 3/7 from three 4 fts 8 ast 4 rb 3 st 1 blk

He played great on both sides of the floor tonight. 

Interesting that you post for the first time in three months taking a shot at some fans that are here every day and want starters to play well every game. Kevin has been an easy target most of the year. The past couple of games have been really strong for him and am glad for it. The better question would be where have you been?

17 hours ago, gHost83 said:

Graham may stick if he can consistently give half of that offensively every game. He is ideal in a switching defense with his size and length.

Really happy with Graham's play last night. Had a good stretch with a bit of Trae's help in scoring and also grabbing that takeaway. We knew he can play D but this game was a nice look overall for him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JTB said:

By the time Bruno got there, two refs were already separating guys.  No need to instigate the scrum further.

Besides...

:laugh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

I'd suggest setting a hard pick on Ariza in one of their next possessions.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Since the 50 point game, Trae is only shooting 24% from three.  These are his overall numbers:

• 27.4 ppg
  • 12.0 asst
  • 4.4 rebs
  • 3.0 TOs

• 41% FG
  • 24% 3FG
  • 93% FT

Yea, some of them just aren't falling. But quite a few are just bad shots. Teams are sort of like "If you want to take 32 footers, go right ahead." 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Interesting that you show up for the first time in three months making one post and taking a shot at some fans that are here every day and want starters to play well every game. Kevin has been an easy target most of the year. The past couple of games have been really strong for him and am glad for it. The bigger question would be where have you been?

Salvormallow is a player though! He has his hand 🖐 stamped at the reggae lounge! He comes in as he pleases everyone knows his name too... and we’re always glad he came! 😃 He’s like Mr. Cohen, he’s always here...

2 hours ago, JTB said:

Get in his grill, be aggressive, let them know that shit ain’t gon fly....no buddy buddy stuff with the opponent 

He did it calmly, but he did say something to Ariza as he was stepping in between Trae, the ref, and Ariza.  You'll see it on different camera angles.

Having said that, Trae does need an enforcer on the court.  Bruno and Dedmon are the closest ones we have on the team in that role.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Bruno needs to tweet Rayford, "keep my name oucha mouth."

???

Is this Rayford's account?  If it is, this is what he tweeted last night.

@EdwardsFamm5 isn’t this crazy? I didn’t even jump out my seat or get upset when this happened. It’s all in the game. I really wonder who runs these B/R, SC & other huge twitter accts. They really tried 2 make this a big deal. You can tell they never played

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He did it calmly, but he did say something to Ariza as he was stepping in between Trae, the ref, and Ariza.  You'll see it on different camera angles.

Having said that, Trae does need an enforcer on the court.  Bruno and Dedmon are the closest ones we have on the team in that role.

We traded our Traenforcer :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2