• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MOVING ON UP !!

Gray Mule

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

If we can go on a massive win streak, 35-36 wins is possible. 

I like the optimism but I'm not seeing it. To get to 35 wins means going 16-4 which just seems not-doable.  Besides, as bad as BKN is playing, I still think they get 35 at minimum. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Well I read Gramps OP and he said Dedmon expires soon and I thought by soon he meant this summer. I did read it in its entirety though.

I meant that comment in the sense of poster's replying to your error, not you misunderstanding Mule's OP. Literally the very next post by Thomas addressed your error... Nothing like paying for a crime more than once! No paycheck for you, Milton!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Yep.  I said soon.  The summer of 2021 seems to be the time everyone is talking about.  @Spud2nique I did not mean to miss lead you.  sorry..

My fault Gramps you were correct it was soon I just thought it was this summer. I assumed my bad.

• Like 1

One

Game

At

Time

We still aren't fully healthy. We could both lose and/or win any game, on any given night. We have not arrived yet. When we put the cart before the horse is when we start wanting to trade/fire everyone for not meeting "our" expectations.

We are 1 game away from falling back to dead last in the East. Keep that in your mind before creating playoff hype. Lets firmly escape the cellar lest we return to it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

One

Game

At

Time

We still aren't fully healthy. We could both lose and/or win any game, on any given night. We have not arrived yet. When we put the cart before the horse is when we start wanting to trade/fire everyone for not meeting "our" expectations.

We are 1 game away from falling back to dead last in the East. Keep that in your mind before creating playoff hype. Lets firmly escape the cellar lest we return to it

Exactly. It's like everyone completely forgot the meltdown that just happened here a  little over a week ago. That meltdown was preceded by completely unrealistic Playoff talk since we were like 7 games out of the 8th spot. The Hawks lost one or two games and the pitchforks immediately came out. People were ready to fire LP and blow the team up. Just let this young team develop please. No more Playoff chatter. It's not happening this season. 

• Haha 2