• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

40 minutes ago, TheTruth said:

True story: My dad was really good friends with Dan Roundfield up to his death. Had some cool stories to share.

Rounds, Tree and Drew were one hell of a front court for us back then. Had a good run, a great two year run in particular.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Nets.sign.aldridge.

Great

At some point when you're already at the top, these pickups don't move the needle any further than it already was. Basically, you can't get any better than 100%. Even with Blake and now Aldridge, the Nets are no scarier than they were back when they got Harden.   Deeper yeah, sure. But Im not looking at the Nets and losing sleep over anyone not named Kevin, Kyrie, or James.

On 3/26/2021 at 9:30 PM, TheTruth said:

True story: My dad was really good friends with Dan Roundfield up to his death. Had some cool stories to share.

You tellin us theTruth @TheTruth? (All week I’ll be here tip them waitresses and wear your masks 😷)

Please share if you have some good ones? Thanks!

On 3/26/2021 at 8:31 PM, Thomas said:

Appreciate that level of respect. Thanks guy. Think Vol might not feel the same way though. Rounds is his favorite player all time do believe. 

@Vol4ever Feel free to switch with @Thomas these aren’t set in stone? 

@Thomas John Drew? Tree 🌲 Rollins? Pick of the litter to you! 

I gotta redo @kg01 I think he’s mad at me for Ferrell and J Barry but I had to go Georgia Tech x Hawk with him.

Method to my madness, lw3 got the x Philly guy due to Philly connects and money from downtown on his game threads. AHF had to get a Kentucky player.. so on and so forth.

@Jdawgflow called me Koncak, I cried for an hour 😢 but the jokes on him cuz I’m back at the comparison drawing board and he’s on deck. Muahahaha 😃 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 2:58 PM, kg01 said:

Blasphemy. I'm clearly Smitty from the City

I knew you didn’t care about Sapphy! 😡 Don’t act like you don’t remember Saff and his stories about how his wife gets him all those cool 😎 Smitty jerseys, FOR GOD’S SAKE IT’S HIS TAR (ava)!!!!

@Sothron - Smitty

kg, you’re unbelievable!!!! 😠 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Jdawgflow Isaiah (I swear to God if you 🤙 me “who shot JR”) Rider. You’re welcome JD! See your PM’s, naw I’m playin, ain't nobody got time fah dat! #shareayething 

Oh man.  That is cold. 🥶

Touché sir.

I figured I would get Mario West or something since I rarely post.  

but you went THERE.

I here I was thinking we were friends.  

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Said about a week or so ago, we were about to learn just how high expectations have been set for this season, depending on what happens with the roster.

This pretty much nails down, for me, that #7-#10 is just fine.

• Confused 1