• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I get that part and I've been mildly impressed with him.   I'm not down on him at all i'm just unclear what kind of player we are expecting him to be.  Strictly a rebounder or what?    

He's expected to develop into some version of Bam Abedayo. People ragging on a rookie player, who are almost always negative players in the NBA, are being incredibly short-sighted. 

57 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

He's expected to develop into some version of Bam Abedayo. People ragging on a rookie player, who are almost always negative players in the NBA, are being incredibly short-sighted. 

And not every developmental prospect becomes a great player. Busts happen, a lot. 

22 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Spurs beat my Kings last night and we visit there tonight.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:cry:

Your boy with another solid performance including a few treys. Hopefully he got them a bit tired for us.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 2:45 AM, Spud2nique said:

@Vol4ever Feel free to switch with @Thomas these aren’t set in stone? 

@Thomas John Drew? Tree 🌲 Rollins? Pick of the litter to you! 

I gotta redo @kg01 I think he’s mad at me for Ferrell and J Barry but I had to go Georgia Tech x Hawk with him.

Method to my madness, lw3 got the x Philly guy due to Philly connects and money from downtown on his game threads. AHF had to get a Kentucky player.. so on and so forth.

@Jdawgflow called me Koncak, I cried for an hour 😢 but the jokes on him cuz I’m back at the comparison drawing board and he’s on deck. Muahahaha 😃 

22 was my first jersey. So you nailed it guy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Evidence to the contrary?  Guy needs time.

Were you on of those dude on the playground that objected every foul call and made the 9 other players just hang around and wait while you whines about a call you knew you were wrong about?

Asking for a friend.

Bogdan not only helped us but also the Jazz, only player to play for 2 NBA teams at one time. 👏!

Looks like that harrowing incident triggered an old phobia of Donovan Mitchell, as he elected to stay home in Utah for the time being. Lucky for him, he has supportive teammates like Jordan Clarkson who looks out for his mental health. Earlier, Jazz head coach Quin Snyder also opted not to discuss Mitchell’s status and claimed fans and the media should respect what he’s going through.

Mitchell, meanwhile, stay tuned as the Jazz ran away with a 111-107 road win against the Grizz, improving their record to 36-11. Clarkson picked up the slack for Mitchell, scoring 24 points in 26 minutes, while Mike Conley Jr. and BOGDAN Bogdanovic also got it going with 26 and 23 points, respectively.

The Jazz will be back home against the Chicago Bullsthis Friday and Mitchell will likely be ready for the next game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/jazz-news-jordan-clarkson-speaks-on-donovan-mitchell-sitting-out-after-scary-flight-accident/amp/

• Haha 1