• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Well.. It doesn't look like we need anything. We are a team headed to the Chip!!

Diesel

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I just got back home and realized I came off a bit more harsh than intended. @Diesel I'm sorry. I never want to attack another Squawker. 

At the end of the day I don't want you to become disinterested with the board and leave for good. You were one of the posters who actually got me to sign up and join your thread over a decade ago. 

Let's keep talking trade ideas, anonymous sources, and things that may never happen. The Dieselputer still lives. We've talked through the Duckbutt and J Brick Era, the 60 win era, and now the dawn of the Trae era. Don't leave like Admin (who shall not be named), Coackx, Spud and other older Squawkers.

Have all those people you mentioned  left for good?  I hope not.  I really enjoy the variety of opinions.  Much more boring when everyone feels the same way.  As long we can be respectful, well reasoned arguments are the lifeblood of learning and good discourse.

Edited by Jdawgflow

17 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

Have all those people you mentioned  left for good?  I hope not.  I really enjoy the variety of opinions.  Much more boring when everyone feels the same way.  As long we can be respectful, well reasoned arguments are the lifeblood of learning and good discourse.

I haven't seen @coachx post in a long while. @Spud2nique has apparently left for realgm for some reason. The former admin REDACTED hasn't been seen for a long time. Plenty others that I can't remember never came back.