• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Official 2020 NBA Draft Thread

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Second round is such a waste of time:

In all fairness, this opinion varies on the quality of depth which this year tends to be strong. 

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What happened to our original 2nd rounder?

Bruno

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

In all fairness, this opinion varies on the quality of depth which this year tends to be strong. 

"72% of players selected since 2000 in round 2 have either neither played in the NBA or just had a cup of coffee (14/15 man)." 

It's largely a waste of time. You're just as likely to get a guy from the G-league, overseas, or undrafted.

The depth is this class is more impressive than last year and I was impressed last year. I think we can get a good player at 50. These guys getting picked could be easily 1st rounders in a weaker depth draft. 

Just now, mrhonline said:

"72% of players selected since 2000 in round 2 have either neither played in the NBA or just had a cup of coffee (14/15 man)." 

I know it's a stat but I am saying, quality of depth varies from class to class. 

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

It's gonna be crazy. Philly is really going for shooter's shooters. Everyone they are drafting can really shoot. Maxey can shoot, score, and defend. 

Dallas loses a shooter but gains a defender..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The depth is this class is more impressive than last year and I was impressed last year. I think we can get a good player at 50. These guys getting picked could be easily 1st rounders in a weaker depth draft. 

I know it's a stat but I am saying, quality of depth varies from class to class. 

Grant Riller is an offensive beast..