• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
On 4/26/2021 at 2:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

We should be getting an update on Cam tomorrow which will be 6 weeks from the initial report. I would be surprised if he plays this week or even next week.  His last report (2 weeks ago) was he just started shooting and straight line running.  So he's not seeing anything 'live' yet in terms of practice (unless that changes tomorrow).  So if he doesn't play in the upcoming 2 weeks - that leaves 4 games of the regular season for him to see some game action.

He'd have to come back like gang busters to take Solo's minutes in the playoffs.

I just didn't see how Cam would be ready with only 10 games left.  

I think they will hold Cam out for the rest of the season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member

@NBASupes  You were correct that Cam had been battling the ankle/achilles soreness since the preseason.

On the injury front, the Hawks list Clint Capela (left Achilles soreness) as probable to play on Thursday, but there is more uncertainty elsewhere. Kevin Huerter (left ankle soreness) and Cam Reddish (right ankle soreness) are both questionable, with Reddish missing the team’s previous game. Rajon Rondo (right knee soreness) is doubtful to play.

Preview: Atlanta Hawks visit Memphis Grizzlies in road preseason opener - Peachtree Hoops

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes  You were correct that Cam had been battling the ankle/achilles soreness since the preseason.

Preview: Atlanta Hawks visit Memphis Grizzlies in road preseason opener - Peachtree Hoops

I noticed this early in the preseason. I just didn't think it would linger but it did. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🤧.... I just can't believe all the injury hits this team keep taking.  At least Huerter isn't listed as 'out'

Id say Kevin being listed as doubtful is a good sign, BG as questionable is a good sign too.

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

One week from now, and we might have the healthiest team we have had all season. Besides Cam, no one should be out too long.

See now - you shouldn't say that - although I hope and pray it's true.  One guy comes back, another exits, that's how it has been all year. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1