• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I liked the Okongwu pick but if we are not going to use him, why didn't we take Hali instead. I know he didnt want to come here but still

Or even Deni..We could use him too with Hunter down. And hes a smart player, like Deandre. Oh well..

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JC food at the 5.

Kevin played world bad defense 

Hawks look like a play in game team at best..I cant see us getting 6th seed with no starting quality sg,  no backup center, or backup pg worth a darn... Hope Im wrong....

Edited by terrell

Lets put Snell in when the game is out of reach. Fernando or Knight have not played a minute. Coach Pierce gets hung up on rotations and he will not adjust at all. If you are going to lose by 20, give some other players a chance. Who knows, they may have a good game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Lets put Snell in when the game is out of reach. Fernando or Knight have not played a minute. Coach Pierce gets hung up on rotations and he will not adjust at all. If you are going to lose by 20, give some other players a chance. Who knows, they may have a good game.

I want to see Skylar Mays, why not?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We should definitely pay the max for Collins...

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I am sick of Rondo

Me too pretty much..Im heading over to NBA trade machine..lol

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, terrell said:

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.jpg

Supes strongly believes we should resign JC for under market value and not close to a max contract.  Since JC isn’t dominating tonight without Trae feeding him, Supes is making the case that this game is a piece of evidence supporting this view.  

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Snell moves without the ball better than any shooter on the team. He needs more minutes.

Facts! He moves off the ball with a purpose. If we played him instead of Cam in Dallas, we would have won. Cam been much better tonight tho

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Supes strongly believes we should resign JC for under market value and not close to a max contract.  Since JC isn’t dominating tonight without Trae feeding him, Supes is making the case that this game is a piece of evidence supporting this view.  

We would pay him tho. He's improved this year. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Snell needs all of Hill minutes and some of Kevin and Cam minutes. 

Most everyone would have agreed he was a better player than Hill coming into this season.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I know he was being sarcastic. I was just messing with him. lol

• Haha 1