• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rondo+Bogi+Gallo

JTB

21 minutes ago, JTB said:

Is it me or do these 3 really click when they are on the court!

I don’t have any statistics to back up my theory but our bench has looked really good during this win streak so far and even before then when these 3 came in at the same time ....they are really playing well together and leading the bench in my opinion.

I know Bogi and Gallo are expensive players to be bench players but these 2 including rondo have a good fit and feel. Seriously!... sometimes it feels like they been playing together for years when I’m watching ...must just be that vet presence cause the chemistry in my opinion almost seem to be too good to be true.

not to mention add in Nathan knight mixed with some BIG O here and there....and it feels like we can pull nearly every starter off the floor and not be worried!...even uncle solo seem to be doing well and making defenses pay on the corner 3.

I can’t wait to see Dunn and Cam get back! This rondo + Bogi + Gallo is making us deeeeppppp. Best bench we’ve had in so long. I almost hate we can’t keep them together long term 

I don't know statistically. I do think what they bring to the table is maturity. They know not to get bogged down in a negative play and look for something positive on the next one. Same goes on their outlooks from game to game.

I love that Bogi and Rondo has started turning things around. And Gallinari has been there for almost a month now. The trade vultures at the other board have quieted down. They now see what most of us have seen for a while.

Our off season was ranked 1, 2, or 3 everywhere you looked, The only things that have changed since then is the coach and the weather. Our off season is not for sale peeps, it is only getting started!

Go Hawks!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 3

Nate spoke of them a few games back. About how he wanted to solidify the 2nd unit with those 3 guys, and allow them to build chemistry via some sets designed specifically for them. It's definitely paying off. That group is an extension of the starters, and can overwhelm a lot of bench units on other teams.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not so long ago I complained that we weren't getting anything from the $45 million we spent in FAcy on these 3 - how things have changed. Love it!

Get a little healthier, sprinkle a little bit of competent coaching and voila 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

It's been like that since the beginning of the year of course when healthy. I would like to see Cam with that crew as well. He was their top scorer. 

He's the only one that didnt go out west. I know he must be bummed out. Hopefully he is still joining the team on zoom calls.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

Oh, the irony.  😁

It was wild. A trade for Bogi, Gallinari, Rondo, Snell. Collins etc was being posted every day while we were down and being coached by LP. They have gone quiet and I have not seen a new one in about a week.

One of the more prominent vultures got mad when we fired LP. I think he saw the writing on the wall. New coach probably means no chance at a fire sale.

🤣

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Buzzard said:

It was wild. A trade for Bogi, Gallinari, Rondo, Snell. Collins etc was being posted every day while we were down and being coached by LP. They have gone quiet and I have not seen one in about a week.

Did you miss the Norman Powell and Terrance Davis for Collins and Dunn, smh.

• Haha 3

Love Cams overall upside and high ceiling but once Hunter comes back and is healthy, Snell can’t be the odd man out! 

Snell is shooting too well from distance to not give him minutes as backup SF or SG.

imagine hunter back in the starting lineup with snell going to the bench to play with rondo+Bogi+Gallo....maaaaannnnnnnn

Rondo will have nothing but shooters around him.

nothing against Cam as he’s part of the future but let’s use Snell while we have him as he may not be back after this season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Did you miss the Norman Powell and Terrance Davis for Collins and Dunn, smh.

There is a new Powell one. Powell for Turner. The OP actually had the audacity to ask if Indy needed to send some extra enticement for Powell's one year contract.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

There is a new Powell one. Powell for Turner. The OP actually had the audacity to ask if Indy needed to send some extra enticement for Powell's one year contract.

Powell is a baller but now unfortunately it seems like he’s been overvalued. Had been wanting him for us the last few years but I think I’m good now. 

Was this on realgm btw? There is a thread currently on the general board talking about what if Karl Malone was in the today’s NBA, I didn’t read any comments just scrolled to see if Supes was there! 😆 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Powell is a baller but now unfortunately it seems like he’s been overvalued. Had been wanting him for us the last few years but I think I’m good now. 

Was this on realgm btw? There is a thread currently on the general board talking about what if Karl Malone was in the today’s NBA, I didn’t read any comments just scrolled to see if Supes was there! 😆 

Its REALGM. I saw it but ignored the Malone one. Malone is one of my favorite players outside of Atlanta who never won a chip.

Powell is a solid SG but he is going to get paid. Very much like Harris, Bertans, Bogi, Gallo, Grant etc... If you don't pony up he walks. Period end of story. We have enough spent on shooters. We need to sign Collins and keep our front line intact!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Malone is one of my favorite players outside of Atlanta who never won a chip.

Dang really? I mean, I have respect ✊🏿 for dude no doubt but he was never close to being my fav non Hawks, I think the only think I patterned myself after him was in conditioning and to be ready to kick arse. That’s it. His actually game on the court was consistent no doubt but methodically boring. Don’t get me wrong I do like methodical and boring, him and Timmy with substance vs flash but he never really did it for me.

I always rooted for guys like Kemp, C Webb and LJ to clown him a bit. And of course and very own Keeeeeviiiiinnnn Willis and big dog Antoine when we played the Jazz. Muscle vs muscle with those cats. Fun times.

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Its REALGM.

🤦‍♀️ don’t remind me. I can’t bring myself to post there vs the millennials. They make some crazy comparisons like Joe Ingles to Manu... stop 🛑 Why, cuz they both have brown eyes 👀 and are lefties? I’m just old I guess and bitter...

Back in my day... I can’t say that with you, Gramps and a few others though because I guess I’m your millennial type 😂 ... 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I saw that and kept on scrolling, lol.

• Haha 1

What do y'all think the dynamic is for playoffs, since we don't use the bench as much what players do you think we will lose value on meaning they won't see nealry as much time in playoffs , I guess it's too early to ask but also thinking long term, Hunter has got to turn into a beast I know it's not sustainable to pay this many players