• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

He'd be "sore"-ly missed! De'Andre was downgraded to questionable earlier today with his sore knee. We'll see what the 5:30 PM report says, but it's sounding like Hunter's a gametime decision.

post-Deadline, the Warriors have some positions to fill, and doing so may involve upgrading the Two-Ways.

~lw3

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

He'd be "sore"-ly missed! De'Andre was downgraded to questionable earlier today with his sore knee. We'll see what the 5:30 PM report says, but it's sounding like Hunter's a gametime decision.

~lw3

Oh no, hope it's nothing serious a d more cautious returning from surgery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

“There’s plenty left in my tank,” professed Williams on Instagram, “and I’m privileged to continue my career in my backyard.”

Heck ya! Louuuuu 💯 

Hawks ML -250 spread -6.5 o/u  217.5

I may lay it on the line here. Thinking $500 to win $200, it’s a risk but then again, so is life. 

I’m nervous! LETS ROLL! HAWWWWWKS!!!

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Like the move to start Bogi. I think Huerter will work better with Lou Will off the bench

I like it as well. I have been waiting on Bogi to get his starting gig back. Huerter is a solid passer to pair with Lou. And we all know Huerter does not mind passing up shots; so Lou will still get his lol

• Like 3