• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trae's 3 ball has been off recently.

Yep..Way off..0-7, 1-7, 1-6..Thank goodness for the 5-11 game.. lol..Hope it gets its going soon..He's behind Luka now in 3pt%..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae with 21 points and 15 assist and the Hawks still won?  How is that possible?

😎

Northcyde and his understudy in 3...2..1... but but that’s what we said. 😂 I kid Noth, we win, high fives ✋ all around!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Praying Hunter can go..Im worried..Swelling doesnt sound good....

Swelling is normal for the procedure Hunter had. It gets better with time. Probably expect him to miss a few games in between.

The one where they remove the meniscus takes longer to recover but usually has less swelling once done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They said it was anticipated that he'd have some swelling.

Still doesn't sound good to me..Id rather it said soreness...I hope Nate is right..

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Northcyde and his understudy in 3...2..1... but but that’s what we said. 😂 I kid Noth, we win, high fives ✋ all around!

As long as you can take a joke back, it's all good.

I don't think that's the case though.

Great win by the Hawks.  Career game by John Collins to take the offensive load off of Trae.  When he's being guarded by the likes of Andrew Wiggins, and then being doubled by Draymond Green at times, he's forced to give the ball up.  That's when his teammates must make them pay.  As long as that happens, Trae can have games like this and the Hawks survive.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks survive.

But in all honesty when he plays like this we don’t survive but rather thrive! That’s neither here nor there. We got the W with our big 3 (Trae, Collins, Cap) showing out, awesome times! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

But in all honesty when he plays like this we don’t survive but rather thrive! That’s neither here nor there. We got the W with our big 3 (Trae, Collins, Cap) showing out, awesome times! 

I see that hidden rhyme scheme, you badger. Thrive survive, you you rhetorical bunny. 

Sorry 😒

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

John needs a minimum 10 post touches a game from here on out. That man is money from there. 

Exactly. I definitely rather that than those 30 Gallo post ups that I never understand the purpose of smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1