• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Sixth-man guard Monte Morris (team-high 6 assists, plus 7 rebounds and 15 points @ ATL on Feb. 21) moved into the starting lineup right after Denver's loss in Atlanta last month, but he's been out the past couple weeks due to a strained quad. His unavailability and Harris' trade will require more immediate bench help behind Murray and Will Barton. PJ Dozier has struggled from the perimeter of late, but he'll likely benefit most from an uptick in playing time.

~lw3

• Like 3

Awesome 👏 thread Lw3! (Or should I say Pistol 🔫 Pete Maravich @lethalweapon3, Kyle Korver doesn’t do justice because like Pistol was, you are magical 🧙‍♀️ with the threads. I guess this ties in Pistol with all the Millsap Louisiana talk! Full circle ⭕️ Didn’t Sap lead the NCAA is rebounding like 3 straight years? I remember seeing that stat back in the day and just being amazed. Probably one of my top 10 Atlanta Hawks of all time. Hard hat lunch pail 🪣 Paul! Retire his number everywhere, love that guy.

Jokic is amazing. They are a tough team. Specially at home. They were winners getting Gordon too he might be a perfect fit for them but hopefully after tonight.

Hawks +160  +4.5  o/u 222

Go Hawks!

ps Facundo Campazzo is a lil baller, reminds me of lil JJ Barea a bit, small in stature but huge heart 💜, also possibly a buddy of Tony Soprano. 😬 

I can’t stop 🛑 saying Facundo Campazzo, it’s addicting I’ll tell ya! 😃 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

No one seems to have an answer to Jokic right now.  I personally think he should be the MVP frontrunner (if hes not).  Im hoping we disrupt him a bit and clamp down the rest of the team.  We should have no problem scoring tonight.

Hawks 126 Nuggets 118

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

No one seems to have an answer to Jokic right now.  I personally think he should be the MVP frontrunner (if hes not).  Im hoping we disrupt him a bit and clamp down the rest of the team.  We should have no problem scoring tonight.

Hawks 126 Nuggets 118

Interesting to see the trends with the Nuggets as it relates to Jokic's production.

• Nuggets 9 - 7 when he scores 30 pts or more
  • Nuggets 11 - 8 when he has 10 assists or more
  • Nuggets 16 - 3 when he has 12 rebounds or more
    • Nuggets 10 - 2 when he has 4 offensive rebounds or more
  • Nuggets 5 - 10 when he attempts 5 threes or more

OK . . we may have found the key to them winning the game.  Keep Jokic off the boards, and turn him into a perimeter shooter.  Might even hope he knocks down his first couple of 3s, so that he'll keep shooting them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1