• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Whole Nugget team swarming Trae because no one else can put the ball on the floor and make a play.

Hawks may be forced to play Trae and Lou at the same time in some instances.  That's a defensive nightmare for the Hawks, but an offensive plus.

Goodwin, Knight, Bruno . . . wipe those shoes off boys.  Looks like you'll at least get 5 - 6 minutes of PT tonight.

Just curious...Why do you guys talk about Trae during the entire game thread like all of the time?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Just curious...Why do you guys talk about Trae during the entire game thread like all of the time?

The same reason why you talk about Trae when he's playing bad.

Trae is the key to this team.  We need him to play well.  When he's not playing well, we're going to lose on most nights.

But also, Trae is my favorite player not only on the Hawks, but in the NBA.  I'm always going to actively root for the guy.

Just curious.  Who is your favorite Hawk and favorite NBA player?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is the key to this team.  We need him to play well.  When he's not playing well, we're going to lose on most nights.

But also, Trae is my favorite player not only on the Hawks, but in the NBA.  I'm always going to actively root for the guy.

Hunter is my favorite Hawks followed by John Collins

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Kevin Huerter single handily thwarted any chance of a comeback. I've never seen anyone get as much of a rope as McMillan gives him. It's hilarious at this point.

Collins and Capela played soft tonight too..Put up great stats vs Bum teams and then this..smh

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Not True...For example, He was not good in the second half of the Golden state game and I said nothing about him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You would be the dude that had a fav player on the league that wasn’t a Hawk tho, can only see that from you. You’d rather look good than win, not my line but Billy Hoyle, I’d rather win.

Trae is my fav though 😉 followed by Hunter, Collins, Cam, Okongwu.

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My Lord son