• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We is bad !

Gray Mule

3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Guess this makes us the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA.

Remembering one of Rodney's album covers had a dog taking a leak on his pant leg even though a fire hydrant is only a foot away unscathed. Such a funny cat and especially on Johnny Carson's show. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Brad Rowland posts playoff odds from five major outlets with ESPN as one of them and they consistently have our odds at 5 to 10 percent lower than the rest of the outlets each time they release. It is shameful they go to such lengths. The odd thing about it is they are hurting themselves. Atlanta clearly has a fan base that is looking for good coverage and they won’t even provide it on their network so we just go somewhere to get it. 

• Like 3

Speaking to the topic, I was casually watching the Mavs vs Grizz last night, and at one point they put up the East standings on the screen and it had the Hawks in 6th place. I had to double take and realized they were showing the standings from like a couple of weeks ago. 

Very casually the commentator was like, oh those weren't the right standings, Boston actually has 29 wins right now. I'm like, no mention of the Hawks being in 4th place? Being the first team with 30 wins after the "Big 3" in the East? Being closer to 3rd place finally than to 10th as they keep suggesting every time they talk about the East standings?

Nope, nothing, okay cool

• Sad 2