• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want in round 1?

Spud2nique

Which team would you prefer in round 1  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you want in round 1?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/17/2021 at 12:11 AM

Celtics or Heat.

Knicks are a tough matchup for us, and if we landed Charlotte, best believe we wont get any primetime slots for the entire 1st rd, plus zero respect for winning that series.

Knocking off the Celtics or Heat would be a much bigger deal and honestly, I like those matchups better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Amen.

Also helps that we match up well against them with Clint and JC together  on our front line. The way Gwu has come on strong lately I think we outmatch them in the paint for 48 minutes. Not so much against Knicks or Heat. Hornets will be tough for us if Hayward is back.

• Like 4

Haven’t voted yet myself but each have some interesting aspects to them as far as matchups.

Celts- Just due to history. They are my 30th favorite team in the league.

Heat- @kg01’s x BIL/division rival/ made the finals last year/ Riley is conceded/ Mickey Arison takes too many cruises 🚢 

Hornets 🐝- Geographic and division rivals. We had a good 1st round matchup with them in the late 98 with Smitty vs Rice and Deke vs Mace n Vlade. 

Knicks- Crazy media attention. We beat them and all of a sudden the world 🌎 knows about us. It’s just facts. NY is the Mecca 🕋 of basketball and it spreads like wildfire.

I can’t decide. Obviously just wanna be healthy and get home court as the 4 but tough call.

• Like 3

I can’t answer this yet. I’m wondering if we have a legit shot at the 3rd seed now! Bucks likely won’t lose two more in a row but it’s actually possible....Sundays game (rematch) is interesting if Bucks lose to Philly both times and Hawks win out the rest of the week until they meet on Sunday.

Hawks beat the knicks today and heat this week we’ll be 34-26....If bucks go on to lose both games vs Philly this week they’ll be 35-24.

Hawks can literally become within 1 game of the 3rd seed with a win on Sunday if this scenario plays out. That’s huge for a first time young core playoff team. Very important week as far as seeding goes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gray Mule said:

Defense.  Hawks must play good defense and rebound.

:MooseGoggles:

Think we definitely have the rebounding part down. Keep the defense consistently up may be the wild card. Gonna be a great game I think.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I want the easiest possible matchups to be honest.  No remembers the easy paths some teams get to the finals.  They just remember they got to the finals.  

Truth.  We could get a weakened Brooklyn in the second round if KD goes out.  Then a favorable matchup with Philly in the EC finals.  
Who knows?  We could shock the world.  

• Like 2