• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

No surprising changes are expected on the 5:30 boo-boo report for Grandmaster Dunn and the Injurious Five. Gallo, Snell, Hunter and Cam remain out. We'll see if any make the red-eye trip up to Gotham (EDIT: Odds are good, as of "now," that there will be a trip up there for a game tomorrow).

Magic Numbers entering today's slate of games: 8 for at least a Play-In (linked with Wizards and Bulls), 14 for a Top-6 finish (linked with the Hornets and Celtics).

OrlandoMagic.com's David Savage notes that in the last two losses to the Raptors and Rockets, the Magic won quarters #1, 2, and 4 by a combined 175-157, but they've lagged in the third quarters by a combined 70-37.

We getta lotta MoBamba.

~lw3 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The pièce de résistance

Count the money 💰 😊 Great thread as usual Lw3! I don’t even recognize the Magic. They keep retooling with no plan. Glad they are in our division.

Hawks ML -1000 (largest of the season and possibly the last 5 seasons) spread -12.5 o/u 218

Go Hawks! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I dont want to count any chickens, but we need to take care of business with the Magic being depleted, so that we can rest and be fresh against New York tomorrow.

Hawks have a pattern of playing down to the comp. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to pull this one out of the fire in the 4th.