• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

This is a BIG game for us! Many of the nba analysts who are known nationwide are Knick fans and they’ve been talking about this game all day across all platforms. If really is probably the knicks most important game since 2013 when they made the playoffs with melo 

this is huge and I hope Trae and the rest are ready to show face and turn it up! 

there’s only a few more weeks left in the season so all these games are very important until we create some distance OR if all these teams records end up in ties then these games matter even more.

GO HAWKS! ....this is a somewhat big stage game in my opinion.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

This is a BIG game for us! Many of the nba analysts who are known nationwide are Knick fans and they’ve been talking about this game all day across all platforms. If really is probably the knicks most important game since 2013 when they made the playoffs with melo 

this is huge and I hope Trae and the rest are ready to show face and turn it up! 

there’s only a few more weeks left in the season so all these games are very important until we create some distance OR if all these teams records end up in ties then these games matter even more.

Man I hope the Hawks come out and punch these guys in the mouth from the jump. The Knicks always try to be physical with the Hawks, and so far it's worked. They should take that personally.

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

An ounce of rebounding is worth a pound of cure.

~lw3

My biggest pet peeve of LP was expecting guys who weren't physical, to all of a sudden play with physicality. That ain't gonna happen.

This means you cannot expect guys like Huerter to play physical against a guy like RJ Barrett.  And you can't expect Solo to keep Julius Randle and Taj Gibson off the boards.

Don't expect tough guy play against soft players.

37 minutes ago, JTB said:

I just want the team to play well.  The Knicks are supposed to hold home court.  Hawks are a ( -1 ) to ( -1.5 ) favorite.

Vegas knows something.