• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Heat vs Celtics 2 Game Thread *unofficial

Final_quest

Just now, bleachkit said:

They play some tough bully ball. I hope our guys are getting mentally prepared for that series.

They do, but they can't play the Hawks like the did the Lakers due to two things.  The Hawks have more ball handlers than the Lakers  (Trae extending their defense) and the Hawks have more shooters than the Lakers. 

Not down playing the Knicks defense because it is magnificent. 

• Like 3

They play some tough bully ball. I hope our guys are getting mentally prepared for that series.

Yeah they for sure play bully ball which i don't have a problem with.  The problem i have is with the refs not calling it evenly and allowing them to do that so much and not allowing other teams to do the same without getting weak calls.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Knicks seem to get away with alot of BS calls their allowed to be overly physical alot of the times that almost any other team would get called on them like 90% of the time. 

Ya I saw that tonight. Why are the officially changing this wuss league that was soft and now allowing them to be physical. They need to be consistent. If you were this physical with a little fragile prick like Curry they’d call 50 fouls in 2 minutes. BS all the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Yeah they for sure play bully ball which i don't have a problem with.  The problem i have is with the refs not calling it evenly and allowing them to do that so much and not allowing other teams to do the same without getting weak calls.

Yup! Call it consistently for every team. Don’t change the trend for a big market team because that “used” to be their DNA 🧬 in the 90’s. Bogus Adam Silver and his minion refs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Threezus said:

I hate to say it, but you almost feel like the refs are going to decide the series. It's hard to see us winning if they just let the Knicks shove Trae and Bogi on every possession. If it's called like a regular game, I like our chances. 

• Like 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya I saw that tonight. Why are the officially changing this wuss league that was soft and now allowing them to be physical. They need to be consistent. If you were this physical with a little fragile prick like Curry they’d call 50 fouls in 2 minutes. BS all the way.

For me it's more so why let the knicks of all teams do it?  The Lakers would seem to be the team you would think the refs lean toward with AD and Lebron lol. 

I hate to say it, but you almost feel like the refs are going to decide the series. It's hard to see us winning if they just let the Knicks shove Trae and Bogi on every possession. If it's called like a regular game, I like our chances. 

The Hawks plan should be for Trae to get the switch on Randle and get him in foul trouble.  If he's in consistent foul trouble, it will make the series so much easier.

• Like 2

Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

The Knicks do not run any plays on offense. They literally hope and pray that Randle or D Rose will bail them out. But I’ll give them credit tho, they can really play some defense.

Their offense is two guys, Randle and Rose. Although RJB has had some good games in the second half of the year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Threezus said:

For me it's more so why let the knicks of all teams do it?  The Lakers would seem to be the team you would think the refs lean toward with AD and Lebron lol. 

Cuz the NBA likes to bring back what teams were all about in the past and Knicks were physical with Oak, Mase n co. back in the day. It’s pretty stupid really. The tough NY mentality lol, whatever.

• Like 1

The Knicks are gonna injure people in the playoffs if this no call rough housing play continues. Look I’m all for physical play but don’t spring that $hit on us all at once NBA. Teams haven’t gotten acclimated to it and players are gonna get hurt, just sayin. The fragile kids of today might not adjust to it well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The win by the Pacers over the Sixers is sneaky important.  It prevented the Sixers from clinching #1 seed.  They could have rested players vs Miami on Thursday.  

This is total mayhem with a three way tie.  No one controls their own destiny because of tie breakers.  Each team has at least one or two challenging games.  The Heat play the Sixers and Bucks.  The Knicks could lose any one of their last three games.  

If we win out, we are at least secure in the 4-5 match up.  Miami has toughest schedule so I still believe it will be Hawks vs Knicks.  We have the easiest schedule, too.  

• Like 4