• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks (Hump Day, 7 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

24 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m not positive but Bogi seemed pissed at Trae for not helping on that Westbrook drive.  Just stood there.  Then he comes back with a tough shot and a  good foul.  This kid is so over the place lol.

Well Nate took him out on defense at the end, and went with Kevin, Bogi, Solo, JC and Capela. 

3 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

HOW 'BOUT THEM PLAYOFF HOX!?!?!

Damn I wonder what happened after March 1st 🤔

Hopefully we lock in this 4 seed. The least we can do after Pierce trash ass robbed us of a top 3 seed

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Sometimes watching the Hawks is exhausting. Tonight was one of those times for me. Seemed like it was 1 step forward then 2 steps back all night then a flurry at the end to win. 

Great win. Now get two more and rest up for a playoff run.

When JC threw the bad pass down the court I was about to have a coronary. Made up for it with the clutch three.

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Just gotta say, I really like Hachimura. He's gonna be special one day. Wiz got a good player there.

If Cam had gone #9, I wonder if we would have taken him. 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

When JC threw the bad pass down the court I was about to have a coronary. Made up for it with the clutch three.

If Cam had gone #9, I wonder if we would have taken him. 

dunno but he looks every bit like a budding star. Very marketable too!  Never going to wonder where his next meal is coming from.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Sometimes watching the Hawks is exhausting. Tonight was one of those times for me. Seemed like it was 1 step forward then 2 steps back all night then a flurry at the end to win. 

Hahaha....Well, you better rest up and get ready for the roller coaster playoff ride.  They played a full 48 minutes. Growth!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

So.  Can we call tanking a success?  Nevermind.  No more threads about that.

No, I for one will never call tanking a successful strategy. On the contrary. We are on the same exact spot we were 5-6 years ago.

We still haven't won anything, but I'm hopeful. 

First off glad we won....of course! Can’t sleep on the next 2 games however.

I have two gripes about this one!

1. This was an important game as far as seeding goes and it didn’t feel like this team had any real energy until the 4th. That’s not a good thing...change that mentality especially with the playoffs around the corner! Hawks played the first 3 quarters like they were supposed to win the game.

2. I will always defend Trae young but tonight he made some very questionable shot selections down the stretch BUT at the same time made great playmaking decisions!....smh...get it together Trae. Attack the basket relentlessly when the lane is open. I understand you have to take the 3 ball to keep the defense honest but just be better.

Ive seen some this was a playoff feeling type of game....yeah well in my opinion it didn’t have to be. Not discrediting the Wiz I just don’t think we played anywhere near what we are capable of.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Just gotta say, I really like Hachimura. He's gonna be special one day. Wiz got a good player there.

I thought the same about Gafford..Nice young player..We shouldve taken him over Bruno..Oh well.....lol

3 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

No, I for one will never call tanking a successful strategy. On the contrary. We are on the same exact spot we were 5-6 years ago.

We still haven't won anything, but I'm hopeful. 

We're also ALOT younger..

• Like 2

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Real drama. Who needs reality tv. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1