• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So maybe it is not the Hawks....an Atlanta thing

Thomas

So to push the anti Atlanta Hawk's theory want to give an example of how back I remember it going. When I was a kid I saw the Bucks play us at Alexander Memorial and during that game Alcindor at the time (Kareem now) got pissed at a ref for a foul call that was probably just a block. Kareem proceeded to spit on the ref. No technical was called. After the game the ref stated that a tech at that point would be Alcindor's second. Said if the game had been tight he might have thrown him out. WTF? 

Atlanta Falcons in the SB and in scoring part of the field to seal it but Matthews was called for a hold that was a routine play and even the announcers made a comment about it being over reffing. Don't make that call in the regular season then you sure as heck don't make it in the SB.

These are about forty five years apart. So this stuff has been around for decades and maybe it is more than a theory you know. As Arsenio would say "hmmmmmm".

• Like 1

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So to push the anti Atlanta Hawk's theory want to give an example of how back I remember it going. When I was a kid I saw the Bucks play us at Alexander Memorial and during that game Alcindor at the time (Kareem now) got pissed at a ref for a foul call that was probably just a block. Kareem proceeded to spit on the ref. No technical was called. After the game the ref stated that a tech at that point would be Alcindor's second. Said if the game had been tight he might have thrown him out. WTF? 

Atlanta Falcons in the SB and in scoring part of the field to seal it but Matthews was called for a hold that was a routine play and even the announcers made a comment about it being over reffing. Don't make that call in the regular season then you sure as heck don't make it in the SB.

These are about forty five years apart. So this stuff has been around for decades and maybe it is more than a theory you know. As Arsenio would say "hmmmmmm".

Don't get me started on Eric Gregg.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Don't get me started on Eric Gregg.  

Yeah the mystery of the strike zone and other short stories. Uh....may he rest in peace.