• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anyone following the Crypto Currency roller coaster the last few weeks

thecampster

6 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Anybody find it weird that coin exchanges "crash" and make transactions difficult or downright impossible during crypto market crashes? 

That's because the downturn moves faster than your slippage. You can manually edit the sell, buy price to a few % below market value and your transaction will go through quickly.  You can also on some exchanges (Gate.io), set buys/sells at certain price points. But trying to sell at current price in volatility will always wait on the rebound to sell. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So there are 2 wonky newish Cryptos out there I'm tentatively optimistic about.  Its a gimmick but has some real earning potential right now. 

The first token is Antis Inu (https://antisinu.com/). Its a month old, well thought out meme coin. Its not overtaking anything any time soon but its so new in the space its a pretty good low risk high reward project. They boomed at open and fell back now to a pretty cheap buy in price. I'm holding about 3 million coins.  End of next week they are bridging to Etherium and expect to have a decent run up. Looks like a decent opportunity.

The second is Hina Inu(https://www.realhinainu.com/), another meme coin thats been around a while longer. They're in some pack arrangement with other new inu tokens. The kicker here is they're going to be listing on bigger exchanges in a month or two (milestone is 1st quarter 2022).  Going on the mid sized exchanges always leads to a run up. I'm holding like 450 billion (which isn't but like $50).  Just thought I'd pass it along.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...