• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate getting the boys ready for the BS that is coming their way!!!

Wurider05

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Huh? That last foul on Draymond... was a foul, clearly. Only question was whether it was a flagrant and they called it a regular foul which was the correct call. 

You missed the last foul... obviously...   His foul on Lebron wasn't the last foul.  He was called for an offensive foul when he was getting in position and Matthews Flopped like a duck eating pancakes.  Gave up possession and allowed the Lakers to keep the ball away from Steph. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You missed the last foul... obviously...   His foul on Lebron wasn't the last foul.  He was called for an offensive foul when he was getting in position and Matthews Flopped like a duck eating pancakes.  Gave up possession and allowed the Lakers to keep the ball away from Steph. 

36406826e94df049639de5e67c46e176.gif?162

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 5/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, thecampster said:

Nate is doing the right thing but maybe not how anyone is thinking.  Nate is already putting the NBA and their officials on notice about calling the game in NY's favor. He has planted the seed early and drawn attention to it before it ever happens (and without ever criticizing the officiating).  Its genius!  Any controversial calls and an attention seeking reporter can easily reference this early practice. There's a reason Nate said it out loud...he wanted attention drawn to it right away. Protecting his guys before he has to protect his guys.

100% agree, exactly what I was talking about the other day with my buddies.  Nates probably remembering the 2018 round 1 matchup against the Cavs.  Not a Pacers fan but I remember watching that game 7 and feeling like there was some heavy bias going for Cavs (Lebron).  Every time the score got close it was free throws for Cleveland start to finish.    That Pacers team was really good and I still think they should have taken that series and possibly made a run to the finals.

I definitely don't think there's any large conspiracy going on but I do think bias exists at the individual and organizational level.  Anyone who has worked for a large company has felt it before and the NBA isn't exempt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Of course the league claims it was a good call. The worse a call is the last two minutes of a game, the more likely the league is to defend the call. 

It just seems to me like they refuse to admit obvious flops when they fall for it. They give Gallo a flop warning when there was no call made on a very questionable flop accusation, but when the obvious flop works they stand by the call because they don't want to look gullible

• Like 3