• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who’s going to Game 3 ??? What are we chanting???(Hawks vs Knicks 2021 Playoffs)

JTB

Ok i live in Cali so I can’t but would if I could. Go to the game and REP HARD. DO NOT LET KNICKS FANS DROWN US OUT JN OUR OWN BUILDING! :jab:

Atlanta has been hospitable to the likes of Jordan in his comeback game in 95, Lebron and other stars ⭐️ throughout the years. Don’t let the Knicks fans rep in our building. F no! 

GO HAWKS!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I hope man but Knicks fans always had a bigger presence here than Boston.   And tons of folks re-located here from NY during covid.   They are honestly the worst fans and they will all tell you that they are 'educated' basketball fans but it's so far from the truth.    

I'm incredibly curious to see how it unfolds. I can definitely see it going either way, but I'm leaning on the crowds showing up. Atlanta is hungry to see a sports team succeed. 

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

Thankfully the Knicks don't have a "superstar " on their team. That usually brings out the casuals that root for the road team. 

Knicks fans will be there but ours will have the juice to shut them down .

On 5/27/2021 at 5:24 AM, HawkingAwesome said:

how about we love you and we love trae support the players instead of being like the shitty knick fans

I like the “We love Trae” Chant....that’s a great one.

18 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Exactly.  We should not reduce ourselves to the tactics of low life Knicks fans.

How about this chant? 

"MVP . . MVP . . MVP" whenever Trae makes a great play.

I’m for MVP chants but wouldn’t shock me if the fan base here use expletives in their chant.

21 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'm not 10 years old, so I wouldn't be shouting obscenities at a bunch of young adults playing a sport. 

I’m not 10 years old either .....just a little immature when it comes to the Knicks and Celtics .....but I can keep it clean 😒

17 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

How about every time Trae makes a 3 pointer or a clutch shot, the crowd chant's "Ice Cold!!".

This is the best one! “ICE COLD!”.....I could see that one truly being used

15 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The NBA is rigged

Come on Supes....chill

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok i live in Cali so I can’t but would if I could. Go to the game and REP HARD. DO NOT LET KNICKS FANS DROWN US OUT JN OUR OWN BUILDING! :jab:

Atlanta has been hospitable to the likes of Jordan in his comeback game in 95, Lebron and other stars ⭐️ throughout the years. Don’t let the Knicks fans rep in our building. F no! 

GO HAWKS!

Jordan in 95 was probably the worst I've seen, I get how he's beloved, bury a game winner and Hawk fans got their arms up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, warcore said:

I like the "ICE COLD" chant idea but I think it would be better if we got Ryan Cameron in on it to ask the crowd "What's cooler than being cool!?" every time he bombs a 3. 

Alright Alright Alright GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Love that idea.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

They’re low in bball IQ, they’re sh*t talking isn’t even clever, and their pizza is overrated. 

Yeah, I said it. Whaddayagonnadoooabowdit tough guy Vinnie, eh? Spit on me?

Chicago deep dish all the way for me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Chicago deep dish all the way for me.

OT here. So who remembers MJ Pippins Chicago style pizza on North Ave. across from the GT campus a few decades ago? Speaking of pizza that blows NY pizza away.