• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

About Game 5

Diesel

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

About Huerter... I didn't get why he would grab Noel's foot in the last game. I understand tripping him because he tripped Trae but maybe a little less obvious.   Also.. Where's Bruno?  Bruno is our goon. 

Lastly.. Gallo with the back hit?  Matthews hit Paul (incidentally) with a harder back shot than Gallo did to Buddy... or am I missing something. 

That foot grab was a response to what had happened on a few plays previous and on that play Huerter goes down because Noel is moving on that screen (illegally) and has one hand on Kev's shoulder and one on the back. It's gentle but there is a tug on the front of the jersey at the shoulder and a hand on the back. As dirty plays go, it was pretty gentle but it was a dirty play.

You see people move on the screen all the time when slipping and rolling but Noel keeps moving at Kevin trying to hip check/trip. Kevin just keeps chasing around it though so the drag down. The leg grab was in response. Happens quick so pause it, slow mo it and you'll see (settings gear in the bottom right of the youtube video, playback speed, drop it to .25). weird how much you can see when you slow it down to 1/4 speed.

Edited by thecampster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I think he just got flustered at the moving screen/arm extension to push Heurter away as he tried to fall the ball handler (Rose).  It was a little dirty but to be honest I like that Kev has a little fire in him.  He's been intense this series and is the type of player I want on the floor in the playoffs.

see my note on it...there was an inside jersey tug that caused the fall that led to the leg grab.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1