• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bruno the Goon?

Wurider05

• Moderators

I want no part of playing to injure Embiid.  At the same time, if we are going to get called for touch fouls then you might as well step it up and make them count since you are paying the price anyway.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, AHF said:

I want no part of playing to injure Embiid.  At the same time, if we are going to get called for touch fouls then you might as well step it up and make them count since you are paying the price anyway.  

I agree.  Play very hard but not dirty.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AHF said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e472qwqe52457pu1cj2gk

Kidding, kidding .... kidding?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e471xfv9rv8ngv9fuj55mv

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Most coaches and especially Nate just don't want to play like that anymore.   It doesn't have to be for roughing up so much as actually just physically make him feel the fouls that are coming anyway.  and frustrate him.

That should have been the strategy in Game 3. To be honest, I'm a tad concerned about how long it takes for the Hawks to make adjustments. I understand not making panic moves out of desperation, but the Hawks need to show something different tonight on both ends. This is the 4th game, so they shouldn't be surprised by anything the 76ers come with. The Hawks need to get back to the focus and discipline they had against the Knicks and the first 3 quarters of Game 1 against Philly. They haven't been the same since that 4th quarter. There's losing to the better team and then there's losing because you're flustered on offense and late on defense. The 76ers are the better team, but that doesn't make them unbeatable. Game 1 is evidence of that. If the Hawks can get out of their own way, this can still be a series.