• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, RandomFan said:

The big difference is that team was a veteran elite team with plenty of playoff experience and expected to be competing on that stage; but THIS is a brand new extremely young team without a lick of playoff experience until now and they weren't even supposed to be here yet. This is ALL gravy. 

Not to mention even IF we lose this series, acknowledging the above, we would wind up taking the number 1 seed to 7 games WITHOUT our 2nd best player for the entire series. 

True, but this one hurts. They had this game and let it slip away. ATL sports is always like this. 

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae .. . 5 - 15 FG in the 2nd half.   Only 3 assist.

STuck on 11 for the longest.

He tried but I think he was gassed. He looked gassed at the end of the 1st half. Plus his back was hurting carrying the team. 

Edited by Iverwig
  • Like 4

Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

If we hit our freethrows we win this game... Get ready for Game 7.

This. And if we could have just got one more person making some buckets during the game. But it is what it is. We played well enough defensively to win this game, offense let us down in the closeout attempt. We'll learn from this and be better, either this year or next. 

• Premium Member

Man, why can't we hit the shots we have been hitting all year long? Suppose it's the fatigue factor of what has turned out to be a grueling series.  This game was the most physical NBA game I've seen in a while, not sure what the team will have left for game 7. Philly will have the adrenaline from the crowd, and will be chomping at the bit for redemption. I give us a 25% to pull it out,

• Like 2