• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The future of....

Diesel

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, High5 said:

He just played some great playoff minutes against Dwight and Embiid as a rookie. He’s going to get stronger and smarter. I would not count him out.

Plus he can probably touch his kneecaps while standing straight up. He has go go gadget arms. During the 76er series, he challenged a "giant killer" layup off the backboard at its highest point and almost blocked it. Of course, that doesn't show up in the stat sheet but that level of verticality on defense is elite. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sturt said:

The view from outside the Hawksphere...

(Click to view entire thread)

Footnote; Not sure where this 6-8 thing is coming from--it's always just been routine that they measure everyone in their shoes, so whatever.

That Rit Holtzman thread just went nuclear on anyone silly enough to think OO17 isn't a center. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Diesel said:

Nathan... Don't call me Suge... Knight. 

At 6'10 253.. I was hoping that Knight could provide a little spark off the bench.. but we didn't use him against Embiid.  He played Trash minutes against NY.   At William&Mary this guy was an elite scorer.   Even during the season, this guy showed that he can play on this level.   I think he had one game where he went 16/10.... with a few offensive boards. 

My question is... is it a case that he's out of shape?  Does Nate not like Nathan?

I see the rotation of our C future with  OO stepping up once Clint reaches the end of his contract.   Where does Nathan fall?  Will he be ahead or behind Bruno?

They're all young. We are doing what we are doing right now but eventually Nathan Knight will replace Galo. OO might start over Clint sooner than later. Bruno might actually be serviceable if we keep him. We still haven't fully unleashed the forces that is Cam Reddish and DeAndre Hunter should continue to get better and stay healthy. Don't sleep on Brandon Goodwin and Skylar Mayes either.

We definitely have A squad that can compete for years to come but playing a two way player in the playoffs (crucial game) when it isn't necessary isn't the smartest move for a coach. 

Although I personally want to see Cam out there so I feel ya lol

• Like 1