• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 1

lethalweapon3

The bad:  Trae is having to carry too much load on offense. Bogi needs to sit. Too many careless turnovers.

The good: Trae is making his shots.  Milwaukee is who I thought they are. Giannis and Lopez think they are shooting guards. Outside of Middleton, the rest of the Bucks can be contained. The Hawks SHOULD have a easier time in this series than the 76er series.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

If not for 2 poor turnovers in the last minute we’d probably be down only 1.  I think we’re good, only -1 on the glass.  Trae is gonna continue to Trae and Jrue ain’t gonna continue to Seth CurAnother 

Another one that pissed me off was the touchdown miss to gallo.

Just now, bobrathbun4pres said:

serious quesion. does nate put in cam now or wait 2 games? because what the efffffff

They way i look at it if he wasn't healthy enough to give you better minutes than what Bogi is putting out there that 1st half then you should have just shut down cam for the year.   Even if Cam didn't take 1 shot the entire game but was good defense and passer helping others thats better than what were getting right now from bogi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Seriously if we keep the turnovers down and hit a handful of threes we win. Would like to get to the line some but imagine the refs are happy to swallow whistles in this series. Not as much ugliness for the refs to worry about anyway.

Our lack of strong dribble drive finishers is creeping up.  Only 4 FT attempts, luckily the Bucks have only 3.  Highly unlikely.