• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 1

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I love how Ja Morant has been cheerleading for Trae during the postseason. 

It shows how these young guys are rooting for each other. Meanwhile, Luka is quiet as a church mouse. But when he was going off in the playoff bubble, Trae was giving him his props. 

Luka ain't a real one deep down.

Luka's over in Europe which is six or seven hours ahead. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The one thing that's very encouraging about this game was the refs swallowed their whistles and Trae still dropped 48 on their heads.  Blow your whistle don't blow your whistle this kid will always make the right play.

4 minutes ago, hazer said:

They can change the rules “for Trae” all they’d like for something Curry, Harden, etc started. But there were no calls like that tonight and Trae still dropped an all-time record. Those rule changes might affect Curry and Harden, but they won’t affect Trae 😉 

Change those rules all you’d like. Trae doesn’t kick legs out. If you beat your man and he’s behind you, you can stop forward progress all you like. If they start calling running into behind, NBA becomes WWE.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Another thing i noticed and i know we lowkey like the guy but hes really fun to get on but solol was killing the offensive rebounds in the first qtr

He was out there in case it got chippy. Solo sux but I love him in case we need to decapitate somebody. Every team needs “that guy” vet. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Another thing i noticed and i know we lowkey like the guy but hes really fun to get on but solol was killing the offensive rebounds in the first qtr

1 minute ago, hazer said:

He was out there in case it got chippy. Solo sux but I love him in case we need to decapitate somebody. Every team needs “that guy” vet. 

You can tell the other guys want no part of Solo 😜

Just now, Diesel said:

F That.  I almost stood up when Solo went in for the Dunk!!

I actually like him a lot 

• Like 3