• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Anyone else find it amusing that all of the cutaway packages on TNT feature players that are already gone from the playoffs?

Embiid, Tatum, Curry, Luka had one I think.

Giannis is the last player standing from their pre-selected menu of featured stars lol

Meanwhile, do you think Trae has a featured package? Nope

• Like 4

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Nate had me scratching my head with some of his rotations, but he knows how to keep our guys fresh.  I'm just shook to the core. Won't be sleeping until 3 am.

Yeah he’s definitely earned the right to make some head scratching moves here and there.  I think he’s had a huge positive influence on our front office analysts and such.  They trust the hell out of his gut and they're tailoring the information they submit based on his style.  It happened so quick yet so seamlessly.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

To each his own but how do y’all watch Inside the NBA?  I just can’t.

They’re entertaining. I love the fact Chuck a degenerate gambler who’s gotten picked up trying to get a hooker. Honestly give me some laughs with a little basketball because every other so called analysts are silver spoon college grads who got to ESPN because they got a degree in communications with zero knowledge and no understanding of the game.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I told y'all about Bud

Yeah, when they interviewed Bud and he said it's just as important to stop the others, I said.. Trae will get 50 with 10 assists. 

• Like 1