• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

Just now, bleachkit said:

But can he help us win this series? We need guys the are ready to make an impact.

Idk bro. I didn't get the vibe that he is impactful right now. He's clearly better than Solo but Solo does some good things as well with his switch ability. Snell looked awful as usual. Dunn impressed me the most. His defense looked good, not what I am used to from him and his elite d but I seen the energy and feel there. I really think he showed a lot more than Lou. Maybe with more reps, we can get Dunn all world D back.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

He has great size and athleticism. That's why he was a highly sought after recruit. But he has to be more under control and consistent to become a good NBA player. He looked better than I thought he would tonight though, aside from that ugly air ball. 

To be honest, he didn't suck. He looked better than all of wings tonight but he didn't make an impact either. That said, he looked rusty and a mental step slow but like I said, Cam can score 10+ in his sleep. He's that talented.

• Like 4

Feels with the defense against Trae that Kevin has to get 40 at sg and do whatever we can at sf. Cam will get more minutes there for sure now. Love Bogi but he is damged goods right now. Unfortunate as hell but it is true.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

They were using everybody to guard him from Lopez to Holiday and swiping at the ball in the lane.  If Bogi was not hurt then he can be the off guard to take off pressure from those defender.  Trae was trying too much tonight, he has to slow it down and try to get everybody else involved.

I love Bogi but I think he needs to take couple of games off or limited minutes in the next two games and they need to find ways to stop that three ball from dropping.

I've been saying this, Bogi isn't doing us a service playing. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've been saying this, Bogi isn't doing us a service playing. 

He's not even a good decoy at this point. I applaud him for fighting through injury, but I don't think he's helping the team at all right now. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

1-1 best of 5 starts on Sunday. Bottom line we did what we needed to do and stole a game.

Let’s protect our home court on Sunday!

GO HAWKS! 

ps @Jody23 I wanna take your advice right about now. 

That would be best after a night like this.  On to the next one.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Wow. In that case he looked great. I was under the impression he was practicing with the team after he was medically cleared.

He practiced 2v2 and 3v3...not 5v5 which is full court practice.

• Like 3