• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bogi was the most efficient player tonight, going 3-6, 8 points and 4 assists in 18 minutes. This was his best game since he aggravated his knee. 

That's 16-8 on 12 shots with 0 turnovers pro-rated over 36 mins. This was his best game in a while by a massive margin. His defense was whatever, had a couple of stupid fouls, but wasn't getting burned as egregiously as the previous game. Overall, it was definitely a step in the right direction with him, and him and Collins were the only bright spots for the Hawks starting unit. Cap, Huert and Trae were abysmal, especially Trae. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, marco102 said:

In this highlight real, his dribble does look much tighter.

Man, if he can put it all together next season and stay healthy, we will have so many deadly options on offense.  It will be very easy to find mismatches with trae/cam/hunter on the floor.  His game is so smooth when he's on

• Like 3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is always a defensive problem. That didn't start today. 

Bogi was bad out there. I don't know what you saw but he looked awful as well. He just didn't look as bad as Kev or Trae but both those two at least tried to attack the tooth of the defense. Bogi literally was limited. That's not just me saying this, everyone else is as well. I am not sure why you are targeting me of all people. 

Cam made that mistake once and you are going to hold him to it. This is a simple thing he will see on game film and make sure he digs. 

We can agree on the last one. We played poorly and sloppy. We will clean it up. 

Uhm... Giannis went to the bench and didn't come back in the game afterwards. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Giannis is a tougher challenge than Embiid in my opinion. 

NaH...

Embiid knows that he owns you inside and he kills with his passing and midrange game. 

Giannis isn't like that. He's finesse.   After a while, Giannis relaxes.  Embiid was getting 39-40 on us because he wanted to take advantage of our defense.  I don't think Giannis asked for the ball once.  Both bigs need shooters around them... but Embiid seems to have more fury than Giannis does... IMO. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The other thing is I get happy when I see Giannis taking shots from outside.   When Embiid did it, there was no Joy because he could hit them.   The only good thing about Embiid shooting those shots was that it signaled that he was tired and he won't be working hard in the post anymore. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Embiid is tougher qtrs 1-2.5, but Giannis plays the whole game so, ya. 

9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

There will be so much versatility offensively and defensively.  I'm really excited about our future and I really want that championship this year.

Seeing Cam back and playing relatively well made this loss so much more bearable. 

We gotta find that magic and bring the ship home now. May never get a chance as good as this one to do it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Uhm... Giannis went to the bench and didn't come back in the game afterwards. 

What are you talking about. The play where Cam didn't dig because he was on a Middleton just lead to Giannis going to the FT line.