• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I know this has been said, but I am proud of the boys

NBASupes

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

What do the Warriors run?

Our old offense, hybrid motion offense with a lot of big creation actions. We actually ran a lot of motion offenses since LD. We even ran it to a degree with Bibby. The difference is the style, they run their motion with elite pace. The players move fast but the ball moves faster. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Hey Supes or anyone with the scoop.   What was the deal on Goodwin?   Lung infection ruled out for the whole playoffs but was on the bench the whole time and as soon as season is over is dropping 40+ in some exhibition game?   Seems like there was some kind of something going on that no one was saying.  Even the press stayed away from it.   But if it was really fishy then why not just say he had an ankle sprain.  Super weird.  

Apologies if this was already answered.

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Hey Supes or anyone with the scoop.   What was the deal on Goodwin?   Lung infection ruled out for the whole playoffs but was on the bench the whole time and as soon as season is over is dropping 40+ in some exhibition game?   Seems like there was some kind of something going on that no one was saying.  Even the press stayed away from it.   But if it was really fishy then why not just say he had an ankle sprain.  Super weird.  

Apologies if this was already answered.

From the man himself.

• Like 3

• Moderators

BG was pretty vague during the playoffs about what was going on.  I felt like on twitter he even kind of shrugged at the notion he couldn't be playing.   It was definitely weird.   I've never seen someone with a 2 month respiratory infection that was just going about their daily life like normal.   

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

BG was pretty vague during the playoffs about what was going on.  I felt like on twitter he even kind of shrugged at the notion he couldn't be playing.   It was definitely weird.   I've never seen someone with a 2 month respiratory infection that was just going about their daily life like normal.   

He really was sick though. A couple days before the playoffs started, he posted on his Instagram Stories a video of himself in a hospital bed surrounded by his mother. 

It's good to see he's been cleared, and hopefully we can bring him back as a 3rd PG next year.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, ATLHawks3 said:

He really was sick though. A couple days before the playoffs started, he posted on his Instagram Stories a video of himself in a hospital bed surrounded by his mother. 

It's good to see he's been cleared, and hopefully we can bring him back as a 3rd PG next year.

oh i didn't know that.   i guess he was recovered but probably too weak to play or risk re-infection.  Thanks i appreciate it. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
12 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Good stuff 

Interesting video.  Cam, Hunter, Huerter and Lou didn't get a moment but rather a highlight reel from either an entire game or entire series.  

Solo gets the "gooning it up" award.

Trae gets a single highlight moment in a playoff run filled with epic moments.

The Capela one-upping of Bird's over the backboard shot didn't get a mention.  

I'll enjoy any look back on this playoff run, though!

• Like 1