• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks open to TRAINING Cam

Spud2nique

I choose to believe this. Travis has to know better than to do something so foolish. Especially after seeing what teams like OKC have done letting Harden and others go in the past. Plus he forfeits personal clout to win the Trae/Cam vs Luka trade.

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/would-the-hawks-really-consider-trading-cam-reddish-for-a-first-round-pick/

I hope he keeps Ressler at bay and do what is ultimately best for the team. Don't make premature moves that could hinder the chemistry we have now. I don’t wanna see guys like Dre Hunter and Cam teaming up elsewhere because of our foolish mistakes. I'm almost sure that Travis is no fool but this is and will be one of his most crucial off seasons.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I know that Cleveland is a mess right now... but...

They will resign Jarrett Allen.  I don't know what will happen with Sexton or Love but I don't think they have a big need for Mobley if he projects to a Center. 

They may be willing to trade their pick for Cam/Picks. 

This is why I said that people who were saying the Hawks arrived early, and are satisfied with that, are wrong. Nothing is guaranteed in sports. This playoff run could very easily have been the top of the Hawks run with the current GM and the core players. 

• Premium Member
On 7/27/2021 at 6:11 PM, Hawkmoor said:

This is why I said that people who were saying the Hawks arrived early, and are satisfied with that, are wrong. Nothing is guaranteed in sports. This playoff run could very easily have been the top of the Hawks run with the current GM and the core players. 

...or not. 

It's not that we are "satisfied", it's that we are grown adults that understand these things are out of our hands and just choose to enjoy whatever the team is able to achieve. If you can't be happy about the best season in team history coming out of nowhere, and this is really the "only" chance we'll get, well, why are you watching anyway?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thecampster said:
I sincerely doubt they're trading anyone they're featuring on their Twitter Feed about Draft night.  Moving Cam after putting him front and center on this tweet (less than 2 hours ago) would be asinine. 

Hmmmm ... I see.

(Notices who's absent from the tweet ..)

Ahhhh ... tea leaves, huh?

3 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Like I said before, if you want to trade Cam u are a damn fool!!!

Sounds like we might be trying to turn 2 contracts(Cam and #20) into 1(lottery pick)..If you believe the rumors that is.....lol

14 minutes ago, terrell said:

Sounds like we might be trying to turn 2 contracts(Cam and #20) into 1(lottery pick)..If you believe the rumors that is.....lol

We need to trade Trae for Collin Sexton. That way TS can achieve becoming the WOAT GM in franchise history after being voted the best a month ago. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We need to trade Trae for Collin Sexton. That way TS can achieve becoming the WOAT GM in franchise history after being voted the best a month ago. 

Trae/unprotected 1st for Kemba.

Send him back home to OKC.

See, we could've kicked off our show with this.  Go viral on BSPN by draft time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2