• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

Oh also, the Oladipo back to Miami thing, your boy Cam called Miami a first class organization for doing that because they could have just as easily screwed Dipo over. 

Oh, and everybody loves Kyle to Miami. Miami is all of a sudden the party place like Will Smith, welcome to Miami, Party all night where the HEAT is on.. :upsidedown:

Also Antonio said the Bulls have too many #1 option closers so he’s not in love with Derozan to Chicago which I agree.

Vuc- closer in Orlando 

Derozan- closer in San Antonio

Lonzo- closer in New Orleans? Or at least needs the ball in his hands I feel.

Lavine- closer in Chicago before all these guys came.

Look, screw the Bulls and the Heat. The Hawks resigning of JC keeps us ahead of all these wannabe newcomers. 

GO HAWKS!!!! :boxing:

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh also, the Oladipo back to Miami thing, your boy Cam called Miami a first class organization for doing that because they could have just as easily screwed Dipo over. 

Oh, and everybody loves Kyle to Miami. Miami is all of a sudden the party place like Will Smith, welcome to Miami, Party all night where the HEAT is on.. :upsidedown:

Kamla is right

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Good point. I’ll deal with this in a sec…

Your boy Antonio Daniels just mentioned that he’s been hearing Ben Simmons to the Spurs from people around San Antonio where he resides. My boy Cam asked if these people are plugged into the NBA and Antonio said no, it’s not from a source, just people. :indifferent:

Ooohhkkay, thanks Antonio, so I gather a couple drunks from Antonio’s old (2005) San Antonio hood got together and started the gossip. :stirthepot:

I saw this Ben rumors too - that's why SAS picked Primo - for Philly.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kamla is right

Ya I guess the Heat do right by players but they just that snobby model type chick that think she’s too good ya know. :indifferent: (Not speaking from personal past experience or anything)..

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I saw this Ben rumors too - that's why SAS picked Primo - for Philly.

Wow so it’s true? Ok I’ll say this, if any coach can transform Simmons its Pop. I know people are hatin on Pop lately (I forgot why) but he knows how to work with talented players with deficiencies. Now, Duncan, Kawhi didn’t have the major deficiency that Ben had in shooting but I honestly believe Pop can either made him a lot better or cater a system to fit his strengths. I wouldn’t mind Ben going to the Spurs. It gets his out of the East, for his sake it takes him out of the big city spotlight, it takes some pressure off him to immediately win because of Embiid’s readiness and it gives him the best mentor on earth in Pop and he can slowly become the player people say he’s meant to be in a low key atmosphere.

Ya, Spurs go get Ben. It works.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I guess the Heat do right by players but they just that snobby model type chick that think she’s too good ya know. :indifferent: (Not speaking from personal past experience or anything)..

Tell that to Nunn, Iguodala, and Dragic.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Heat 10 man rotation would be

Lowry, Robinson, Butler, Tucker, Bam

Herro, Oladipo, Morris, Achiuwa, Dedmon

Doesn't seem so bad when you see it on paper lol

They'll be better but could have issues defensively.   Maybe rebounding.  Theyre also taking a chance none of them olds break down.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

They'll be better but could have issues defensively.   Maybe rebounding.  Theyre also taking a chance none of them olds break down.

Depending on how they use Herro, they need a true PG backup and a true SF backup.

Gabe Vincent is the only other PG on their roster