• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lou Williams...

Diesel

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I get that, but we have Huerter/Reddish in that same role. Unless we are assuming injuries, which hey, after last year it's something to keep in mind for sure, but if we don't have them, where are Lou Will's minutes coming at the expense off? If Lou wants a multi year deal worth more than the minimum can we afford to allocate cap space to that with an army of younger better talent on the brink of their extensions? I'm not shutting down the possibility but just spit-balling out loud. Personally I don't think so. For a vet minimum short term deal though, of course it's a no brainer. It gives us that insurance in case Huerter or Cam go down. 

At this point I guess minutes is the main question with Lou. Is he trying to play like Vince all the way thru or does he not mind having a role more similar to Rondo last year or even himself. Mentor on the bench and serviceable on the court if his number is called. At this point that's all we'd need from him.

• Like 1

If we brought back Lou, would he bump Wright down the rotation?

My view is that Wright has Lou's spot in the rotation as of now. But if Lou comes back, he get's his spot back and Wright then gets either Dunn or Snell's spot in the rotation as the 5th guard, at either spot.