• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This NBA Finals will be Amazing if...

sillent

For me if the Lakers and the Hawks meet in the finals it would be epic!! Old school vs new school and possibly even a passing of the torch.

I highly doubt that a team full of Hall of Famers would give up the chip easily but I know if they face us they better bring their A game.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sillent said:

For me if the Lakers and the Hawks meet in the finals it would be epic!! Old school vs new school and possibly even a passing of the torch.

I highly doubt that a team full of Hall of Famers would give up the chip easily but I know if they face us they better bring their A game.

I can't remember whom it was that beat the Lakers when they had Karl Malone and Gary Payton on the squad. Hated the Lakers BUT I REALLY, REALLY wanted Malone and Payton to get one. 

Huge fan of those fundamental squads back then...Sonics, Jazz, Trailblazers...but most definitely my Hawks.

• Like 2

I wanted Payton to get one which he eventually did with the Heat (Wade/Shaq).

Still I didn't like the way Payton or Malone tried to hitch a ride with the Lakers.

I actually was rooting for the underdog Pistons and Rasheed Wallace. That trade was forgiven quickly for me with Josh Smith but I was always a fan of Rasheed Wallace. He was 3 & D before his time with a little extra sauce inside.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sillent said:

Still I didn't like the way Payton or Malone tried to hitch a ride with the Lakers.

I actually was rooting for the underdog Pistons and Rasheed Wallace. That trade was forgiven quickly for me with Josh Smith but I was always a fan of Rasheed Wallace. He was 3 & D before his time with a little extra sauce inside.

I've met Sheed multiple times. He is cool with Alge Crumpler whom my brother and neighbor knows really well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sillent said:

I remember that series like it was yesterday.  The Pistons trashed them, and it was beautiful.  I’ll always have a soft spot for Thuggin Larry Brown off that one.

12 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

04 Pistons

Chauncey Billups

Rip Hamilton

Tayshaun Prince

Rasheed Wallace 

Ben Wallace 

Can’t forget Lindsey and Big Nasty. That boy scored on like 12 different post moves.

Edited by benhillboy

On 8/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, sillent said:

Here you go. Young (pun intended) vs old finals of 2022. Us and Walter M. And Jack L.

• Like 1