• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jalen Johnson may be better than De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

TheNorthCydeRises

6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Where are you getting $50M/year? The most hes eligible for would be 25% of the cap which is estimated to be ~$39M in the first year.  Not saying we should hand that out but Im sure thats where his agent will start— hell, thats where JC tried to start.  If we land somewhere btwn $25-30M per year Ill be quite content.

Tired brain man...lol..working through a deadline.  $40 million a year is still too pricey for me. I'd be okay with $25 - $30 million.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Well if Barnes is getting the max. Is Barnes significantly better than Jalen? 

Barnes is objectively better and happens to be their franchise player, which is why he's getting paid like that.

That said, that's gonna hamstring TF outta 'Ronto 'cause Barnes isn't as good as they need him to be at that number.  Last year, post-deadline, and this coming season is gonna be an eye-opener for them and not in a good way.  Kinda like post-deadline 22/23 and 23/24 opened eyes on Bridges (BKN). 

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Barnes is objectively better and happens to be their franchise player, which is why he's getting paid like that.

That said, that's gonna hamstring TF outta 'Ronto 'cause Barnes isn't as good as they need him to be at that number.  Last year, post-deadline, and this coming season is gonna be an eye-opener for them and not in a good way.  Kinda like post-deadline 22/23 and 23/24 opened eyes on Bridges (BKN). 

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you being serious? I was asking for real and can't tell if you're joking or not. I paid the Raptors no attention and have no idea how good or bad Scottie is.  😅

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you being serious? I was asking for real and can't tell if you're joking or not. I paid the Raptors no attention and have no idea how good or bad Scottie is.  😅

Yes, I'm being serious.  He's their best player.  He's good but best as a supporting player.  That's the problem though.  He seems to believe he's better than he is.  This apparently rubbed guys like FVV and Siakim the wrong way, iiuc. 

Shld I be sad that people can't tell when I'm being serious? Nah, I'll take it as a compliment. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yes, I'm being serious.  He's their best player.  He's good but best as a supporting player.  That's the problem though.  He seems to believe he's better than he is.  This apparently rubbed guys like FVV and Siakim the wrong way, iiuc. 

Shld I be sad that people can't tell when I'm being serious? Nah, I'll take it as a compliment. 

Ay man, you created this monster...lmao and you should.

• Haha 2